PHEBA – Polly Gibson Millsaps, 95, passed away Friday, May 16, 2014, at her residence in Pheba. She was born Oct. 26, 1919, in Pheba, the daughter of William Columbus and Myrtle Kimbrell Gibson. She was a member of Pheba United Methodist Church. She was a cafeteria worker in Clay County High School for a […]
Tag Archives | Polly
CEDAR BLUFF – Pauline “Polly” Williams, 75, passed away on Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Medical Center-GT in Columbus. She was born Aug. 21, 1937, in West Point to Sarah Elizabeth Arick and Tom Lee Williams. She had worked at Kroger as a deli manager for 11 years. She was a member of […]
- Liquor defeated, beer apparently approved in Pontotoc September 17, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors September 23, 2014
- Pink Ribbon 5K set for Sept. 27 September 23, 2014
- Cassandra Pulliam appointed Circuit Clerk September 23, 2014
- LETTER TO EDITOR: Zora Cousin September 22, 2014
- Houston gets grant for fire loop September 22, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...