PHEBA – Polly Gibson Millsaps, 95, passed away Friday, May 16, 2014, at her residence in Pheba. She was born Oct. 26, 1919, in Pheba, the daughter of William Columbus and Myrtle Kimbrell Gibson. She was a member of Pheba United Methodist Church. She was a cafeteria worker in Clay County High School for a […]
Tag Archives | Polly
CEDAR BLUFF – Pauline “Polly” Williams, 75, passed away on Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Medical Center-GT in Columbus. She was born Aug. 21, 1937, in West Point to Sarah Elizabeth Arick and Tom Lee Williams. She had worked at Kroger as a deli manager for 11 years. She was a member of […]
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Runoff races for Sheriff, Chancery and two Supervisors August 4, 2015
- Bowens, Gladney lift in Las Vegas August 4, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...