PHEBA – Polly Gibson Millsaps, 95, passed away Friday, May 16, 2014, at her residence in Pheba. She was born Oct. 26, 1919, in Pheba, the daughter of William Columbus and Myrtle Kimbrell Gibson. She was a member of Pheba United Methodist Church. She was a cafeteria worker in Clay County High School for a […]
Tag Archives | Polly
CEDAR BLUFF – Pauline “Polly” Williams, 75, passed away on Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Medical Center-GT in Columbus. She was born Aug. 21, 1937, in West Point to Sarah Elizabeth Arick and Tom Lee Williams. She had worked at Kroger as a deli manager for 11 years. She was a member of […]
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- Houlka Attendance Center engulfed by fire (w/video) July 30, 2014
- Mississippi’s best and brightest July 31, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Fourteen in a row! July 31, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: What I like about Houston July 31, 2014
- Magnolia Fest blooms in Okolona August 1, 2014
- Fall Fun Day seeks volunteers August 1, 2014
- County seeks bids August 1, 2014
- Crime Roundup July 31, 2014
- Lonnie Whitt remembered as man who served. July 31, 2014
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...