TUPELO – Ronald Edgar “Ron” Robertson, 61, died Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, at his residence following a brief illness. He was born July 22, 1952, in Houston to Boyce E. Robertson and Maynette Whitt Robertson. He was a patriotic man, serving his country in the U.S. Air Force. He attended Seminary, where he studied the […]
Tag Archives | Pleasant Ridge
WOODLAND — Earnest Ray Ward, 77, died Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital in Houston. He was born May 3, 1936, to Robert William Ward and Dora Dean Gaskin Ward. He was a retired foreman for Gulf States Ceramic Tile and a member of Parkway Baptist Church. He loved to hunt, fish and […]
HOUSTON – Linda Louise Lancaster Gillespie, 70, died Tuesday, July 30, 2013, at Shelby Ridge Rehab in Alabaster, Ala. She was born Oct. 27, 1942, to Owen Wilson Lancaster and Ruth Alice Davidson Lancaster. She was a retired beautician and owner of Linda’s Beauty Shop. She was a beautician for Leigh Ann Howell at Wave […]
HOUSTON – Nellie Mae Streeter, 88, died Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013. She was born Jan. 22, 1925, in Fouke, Ark., to Webb McCormick and Lydia McFerrin McCormick. She was a well-known nurse and known for her fried apple pies and butter roll. She was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church. Services will be at […]
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...