PRAIRIE – Lourean Ralaigh Hart, 90, died Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, at her home. A native of Mississippi, Hart lived in California 52 years. She was a member of Pleasant Plain. Services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at the Pleasant Plain Church. Williams Memorial Funeral Home. Survivors include a son, Norman Hart of Reno, Nev.; […]
Tag Archives | Pleasant Plain
WEST POINT – Fannie Mae Hammond Webster, 86, died Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014, in West Point. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, at Pleasant Plain Missionary Baptist Church. Burial will be in Noland Cemetery at Prairie. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 3 […]
Jannie Baskins WEST POINT – Jannie Lee Baskins, 89. formerly of Houston, died Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2013, at Clay County Medical Center. She was the daughter of the late Johnny and Mittie Harrison. She was a homemaker and a member of the Pleasant Plain Church. She brought laughter to everyone. Services will be at […]
McCONDY – Joe Lee Sheperd, 74, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at his home. He was born Nov. 17, 1938, to Joe Rone and Tildie Shepherd. He attended Houston schools. He as a member of Pleasant Plain, where he served as an usher, a choir member and a trustee of the Deacon board. Services will […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...