PRAIRIE – Lourean Ralaigh Hart, 90, died Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, at her home. A native of Mississippi, Hart lived in California 52 years. She was a member of Pleasant Plain. Services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at the Pleasant Plain Church. Williams Memorial Funeral Home. Survivors include a son, Norman Hart of Reno, Nev.; […]
Tag Archives | Pleasant Plain
WEST POINT – Fannie Mae Hammond Webster, 86, died Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014, in West Point. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, at Pleasant Plain Missionary Baptist Church. Burial will be in Noland Cemetery at Prairie. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 3 […]
Jannie Baskins WEST POINT – Jannie Lee Baskins, 89. formerly of Houston, died Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2013, at Clay County Medical Center. She was the daughter of the late Johnny and Mittie Harrison. She was a homemaker and a member of the Pleasant Plain Church. She brought laughter to everyone. Services will be at […]
McCONDY – Joe Lee Sheperd, 74, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at his home. He was born Nov. 17, 1938, to Joe Rone and Tildie Shepherd. He attended Houston schools. He as a member of Pleasant Plain, where he served as an usher, a choir member and a trustee of the Deacon board. Services will […]
- MSU class crafts image for Chickasaw farm January 21, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- ICC names fall graduates January 25, 2015
- Houston ponders tourism tax January 26, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...