PRAIRIE – Lourean Ralaigh Hart, 90, died Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, at her home. A native of Mississippi, Hart lived in California 52 years. She was a member of Pleasant Plain. Services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at the Pleasant Plain Church. Williams Memorial Funeral Home. Survivors include a son, Norman Hart of Reno, Nev.; […]
Tag Archives | Pleasant Plain
WEST POINT – Fannie Mae Hammond Webster, 86, died Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014, in West Point. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, at Pleasant Plain Missionary Baptist Church. Burial will be in Noland Cemetery at Prairie. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 3 […]
Jannie Baskins WEST POINT – Jannie Lee Baskins, 89. formerly of Houston, died Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2013, at Clay County Medical Center. She was the daughter of the late Johnny and Mittie Harrison. She was a homemaker and a member of the Pleasant Plain Church. She brought laughter to everyone. Services will be at […]
McCONDY – Joe Lee Sheperd, 74, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at his home. He was born Nov. 17, 1938, to Joe Rone and Tildie Shepherd. He attended Houston schools. He as a member of Pleasant Plain, where he served as an usher, a choir member and a trustee of the Deacon board. Services will […]
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Who’s No. 1! November 28, 2014
- Monroe authorities need help locating missing man November 28, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 28, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...