PRAIRIE – Lourean Ralaigh Hart, 90, died Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, at her home. A native of Mississippi, Hart lived in California 52 years. She was a member of Pleasant Plain. Services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at the Pleasant Plain Church. Williams Memorial Funeral Home. Survivors include a son, Norman Hart of Reno, Nev.; […]
Tag Archives | Pleasant Plain
WEST POINT – Fannie Mae Hammond Webster, 86, died Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014, in West Point. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, at Pleasant Plain Missionary Baptist Church. Burial will be in Noland Cemetery at Prairie. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 3 […]
Jannie Baskins WEST POINT – Jannie Lee Baskins, 89. formerly of Houston, died Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2013, at Clay County Medical Center. She was the daughter of the late Johnny and Mittie Harrison. She was a homemaker and a member of the Pleasant Plain Church. She brought laughter to everyone. Services will be at […]
McCONDY – Joe Lee Sheperd, 74, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at his home. He was born Nov. 17, 1938, to Joe Rone and Tildie Shepherd. He attended Houston schools. He as a member of Pleasant Plain, where he served as an usher, a choir member and a trustee of the Deacon board. Services will […]
- Battle of Egypt marked and remembered March 22, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...