PRAIRIE – Lourean Ralaigh Hart, 90, died Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, at her home. A native of Mississippi, Hart lived in California 52 years. She was a member of Pleasant Plain. Services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at the Pleasant Plain Church. Williams Memorial Funeral Home. Survivors include a son, Norman Hart of Reno, Nev.; […]
Tag Archives | Pleasant Plain
WEST POINT – Fannie Mae Hammond Webster, 86, died Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014, in West Point. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, at Pleasant Plain Missionary Baptist Church. Burial will be in Noland Cemetery at Prairie. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 3 […]
Jannie Baskins WEST POINT – Jannie Lee Baskins, 89. formerly of Houston, died Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2013, at Clay County Medical Center. She was the daughter of the late Johnny and Mittie Harrison. She was a homemaker and a member of the Pleasant Plain Church. She brought laughter to everyone. Services will be at […]
McCONDY – Joe Lee Sheperd, 74, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at his home. He was born Nov. 17, 1938, to Joe Rone and Tildie Shepherd. He attended Houston schools. He as a member of Pleasant Plain, where he served as an usher, a choir member and a trustee of the Deacon board. Services will […]
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts September 15, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- MDWFP BRIEFS: Weapon changes for deer hunters September 20, 2014
- WEEK 5: High school football scores September 20, 2014
- Shempert/Norwood September 21, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...