CHICKASAW COUNTY – It is supposed to rain in Mississippi in the springtime and wet fields are not yet a concern for farmers looking to get seed in the ground this season. Good crops last fall has prompted most commodities prices to drop this year, but as all farmers know, that will change before harvest. […]
Tag Archives | plant
I’ve always been told it takes 60 days from the time you plant a tomato to the time you can start harvesting fruit. If you do the math that means those of you that planted the end of April should be serving bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches this week. Yes, I know some of you […]
- 2014 Okolona Homecoming Court September 14, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...