PHILADELPHIA – James M. Fields, 76, formerly of Clay County, passed away on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Rush Foundation Hospital in Meridian.Graveside services are scheduled for 2 p.m. Friday, April 25, at Greenwood Cemetery in West Point. Complete arrangements will be announced later by Calvert Funeral Home of West Point.
Tag Archives | Philadelphia
WOODLAND – Eva Lois Arledge Pierce, 90, died Monday, June 17, 2013. She was born Aug. 7, 1922, in Leake County to Andrew Jackson Moore and Nora Edwards Moore. She retired as a waitress at Moore’s Restaurant. She was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 19, […]
- Toppers headed to 4A finals May 15, 2015
- ICC names freshmen band members May 19, 2015
- Pratt, Echoles sign with MDCC May 19, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...