PHILADELPHIA – James M. Fields, 76, formerly of Clay County, passed away on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Rush Foundation Hospital in Meridian.Graveside services are scheduled for 2 p.m. Friday, April 25, at Greenwood Cemetery in West Point. Complete arrangements will be announced later by Calvert Funeral Home of West Point.
Tag Archives | Philadelphia
WOODLAND – Eva Lois Arledge Pierce, 90, died Monday, June 17, 2013. She was born Aug. 7, 1922, in Leake County to Andrew Jackson Moore and Nora Edwards Moore. She retired as a waitress at Moore’s Restaurant. She was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 19, […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...