PHILADELPHIA – James M. Fields, 76, formerly of Clay County, passed away on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Rush Foundation Hospital in Meridian.Graveside services are scheduled for 2 p.m. Friday, April 25, at Greenwood Cemetery in West Point. Complete arrangements will be announced later by Calvert Funeral Home of West Point.
Tag Archives | Philadelphia
WOODLAND – Eva Lois Arledge Pierce, 90, died Monday, June 17, 2013. She was born Aug. 7, 1922, in Leake County to Andrew Jackson Moore and Nora Edwards Moore. She retired as a waitress at Moore’s Restaurant. She was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 19, […]
- THE NUMBERS: Tourism tax vote fails August 22, 2015
- MSU professor to lead national beef organization August 25, 2015
- Alabama man indicted in fatal Trace wreck August 25, 2015
- ICC names 2015 Spring graduates August 26, 2015
- Reward offered in Monroe County deputy shooting case August 26, 2015
- WEEK 2: High School Football Capsules August 28, 2015
- Training for the worst August 28, 2015
- MSU student threats lead to lockdown, arrest August 28, 2015
- Two solar farms sprout in Chickasaw County August 28, 2015
- Potential + Effort = Success August 26, 2015
- Randy Wanat: Change "Christianity" to "Islam" and suddenly ...
- TRSmith: What happens to students who reside in the distric...
- Beth: The only way to protect ourselves and our benefits...
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...