PHILADELPHIA – James M. Fields, 76, formerly of Clay County, passed away on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Rush Foundation Hospital in Meridian.Graveside services are scheduled for 2 p.m. Friday, April 25, at Greenwood Cemetery in West Point. Complete arrangements will be announced later by Calvert Funeral Home of West Point.
Tag Archives | Philadelphia
WOODLAND – Eva Lois Arledge Pierce, 90, died Monday, June 17, 2013. She was born Aug. 7, 1922, in Leake County to Andrew Jackson Moore and Nora Edwards Moore. She retired as a waitress at Moore’s Restaurant. She was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 19, […]
- Houston honors baseball stars July 21, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 25, 2015
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 25, 2015
- NMMC to offer pre-admission class for Hispanic mothers July 25, 2015
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- All weather walkers July 26, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...