WEST POINT – William Harold “Pete” Edwards Jr., DVM, 69, passed away on Sunday, June 1, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. He was born on July 13, 1944, to Mary Jean Hardin and William Harold Edwards Sr. He was the owner of West Point Animal Clinic for many years. He was a member […]
Tag Archives | Pete
OKOLONA – William “Pete” Hughes, 59, died Monday, Dec. 30, 2013, at his residence. He served 23 years in the U.S. Army and he was a brick mason. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 3, at Calvary Baptist Church in Okolona with Clarence Frison officiating. Burial with military honors will follow in New […]
OKOLONA – William “Pete” Hughes, 59, died Monday, Dec. 30, 2013, at his residence. He served 23 years in the U.S. Army, and he was a brick mason. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 3, at Calvary Baptist Church in Okolona with Clarence Frison officiating. Burial with military honors will follow in New […]
HOUSTON – Robert Keith “Pete” Naron, 57, died Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013 at his home. He was born Aug. 26, 1956 to John Edwin “Paw” Naron and Peggy June Pumphrey “Maw” Naron. He worked in various area factories and delivered cars to the local car dealerships until he became disabled. He served in the U.S. […]
ABERDEEN – William “Pete” Simpson, 83, died Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2013, at Pioneer Community Hospital in Aberdeen. He was a member of Second Baptist Church of Prairie. Services will be at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Baptist Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. Burial will be in the Second Baptist Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home is […]
- Toppers headed to 4A finals May 15, 2015
- ICC names freshmen band members May 19, 2015
- Pratt, Echoles sign with MDCC May 19, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...