Furniture Brands Wind Down Inc., the remnant of bankrupt Furniture Brands International, has reached a deal with its creditors and the federal Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. The settlement, which still needs court approval, has the PBGC reducing its claim against the company from $340 million to $300 million. In November,the PBGC said it would pay […]
Tag Archives | Pension
Daily Journal The federal Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. will pay the pensions of some 19,000 current and future retirees of bankrupt Furniture Brands International, the agency said today. KPS Capital Management is the lone bidder to purchase the assets of Furniture Brands for $280 million, a sale that still needs approval by the U.S. Bankruptcy […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: Divide or unite March 21, 2015
- Supervisors waiting for roads to dry March 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tis spring and a young man’s thoughts turn to . . . baseball March 26, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...