HOUSTON – Houston Lower Elementary School presented its final assembly, “HLES is on a Safari for Success,” featuring a total of four homerooms in kindergarten to second grade. Special class teachers, Emily Peel, Christy Watkins and Ann Weaver created and directed these shows, which displayed students’ talents and increased their skills in public speaking […]
Tag Archives | Peel
Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell Alford of Houston are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Miss Haley Dianne Peel, to Mr. Brandon Gray Hardin of Belzoni. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Peel and the late Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Alford of Houston. A 2000 graduate of Houston […]
HOUSTON – David “Pie” Eldred Peel Sr., 78, died Saturday, June 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born March 6, 1935, in Chickasaw County to Ben Jourdan Peel and Wilma Roberta Beasley Peel. He was a army Veteran of the Korean War. He was a retired truck driver and plant […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. Mike Dunlap of Pontotoc, announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashley Brooke Dunlap, to David “Skeeter” Peel, son of Mr. and Mrs. David “Elrod” Peel of Houston and Mr. and Mrs. White of Tupelo. The future bride graduated from South Pontotoc High School and Itawamba Community College with […]
- MSU confers degrees July 16, 2014
- VanCleave celebrates 105th birthday July 19, 2014
- Williams graduates USAF basic training July 20, 2014
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: Praising God is what I do July 20, 2014
- Letter RAY GARRETT July 20, 2014
- Natchez Trace has $139M impact July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- MDOT changes weight limits on county bridges July 22, 2014
- Taking their game on the road July 22, 2014
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...