MANTEE – Billy Sanford smiled as he fried cornbread and served it with black-eyed peas Saturday. “This is just a little something we do down here,” said Sanford. “It’s all about having a little fun.” The Fourth Annual Black-Eyed Pea Festival rolled out the red carpet with food, fun and fellowship last week with perfect […]
Tag Archives | Pea
There’s a chill in the air, which I don’t mind at all. And I’m wearing closed-toe shoes, which I do mind a lot. But there’s nothing to be done about either one, they both just have to run their course. It feels like fall is finally on its way and I can hear the distinct […]
- Houlka eyes old fines as revenue July 24, 2015
- Fusion Furniture expanding in Ecru July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Run right! Go long! July 30, 2015
- County will keep inmates for free July 30, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? July 30, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...