MANTEE – Billy Sanford smiled as he fried cornbread and served it with black-eyed peas Saturday. “This is just a little something we do down here,” said Sanford. “It’s all about having a little fun.” The Fourth Annual Black-Eyed Pea Festival rolled out the red carpet with food, fun and fellowship last week with perfect […]
Tag Archives | Pea
There’s a chill in the air, which I don’t mind at all. And I’m wearing closed-toe shoes, which I do mind a lot. But there’s nothing to be done about either one, they both just have to run their course. It feels like fall is finally on its way and I can hear the distinct […]
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Chieftains roll over the Panthers November 27, 2015
- MSU’s Jones was destined for the spotlight November 28, 2015
- WEEK 15: High School Football Scores November 28, 2015
- Three Rivers, CDF, LINK honored November 28, 2015
- PLAYOFF PREVIEW: East Webster standing in the way of Bassfield December 1, 2015
- Ducktails, poodle skirts and smiling girls December 1, 2015
- Christmas parades set for area November 30, 2015
- WARZELLE GILLESPIE: Thankful for so many, so much November 29, 2015
- MARTY WISEMAN: Where are we in politics? November 29, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....