Courtesy Darold and Pauline Neal of Mantee will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Dec. 23 with their family. The Neals have three children and eight grandchild
Tag Archives | Pauline
WEST POINT – Pauline Smith Millsaps, 86, passed away on Monday, April 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born June 9, 1926, in Dancy. She graduated from Cumberland High School and Wood Junior College. She began working at Knickerbocker Mfg. She later was the payroll and office manager for […]
PITTSBORO – Pauline Woodard, 90, died Sunday, March 24, 2013, at home. She was a member of Clearsprings C.M.E. Church and the Evergreen Heroines of Jericho Court 19. She retired after 21 years at the Department of Public Welfare. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at New Hope Church of God in Bruce. Apostle […]
STURGIS – Pauline Clara Mixon Drane, 90, passed away Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born Sept. 25, 1922, in Houston to Agnes Larkin and William Jahugh Mixon. She and her husband owned Drane Hardware in Sturgis. She was a member of First United Methodist Church, where […]
- Trustees get report on Middle School February 23, 2015
- PREP BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS: Houlka and Okolona still dancing February 27, 2015
- Carrot and stick February 27, 2015
- Houston ponders community assets February 27, 2015
- Houlka smashes Smithville, falls to Coffeeville February 27, 2015
- Happy Birthday Miss Zula March 1, 2015
- Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 1, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...