Courtesy Darold and Pauline Neal of Mantee will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Dec. 23 with their family. The Neals have three children and eight grandchild
Tag Archives | Pauline
WEST POINT – Pauline Smith Millsaps, 86, passed away on Monday, April 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born June 9, 1926, in Dancy. She graduated from Cumberland High School and Wood Junior College. She began working at Knickerbocker Mfg. She later was the payroll and office manager for […]
PITTSBORO – Pauline Woodard, 90, died Sunday, March 24, 2013, at home. She was a member of Clearsprings C.M.E. Church and the Evergreen Heroines of Jericho Court 19. She retired after 21 years at the Department of Public Welfare. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at New Hope Church of God in Bruce. Apostle […]
STURGIS – Pauline Clara Mixon Drane, 90, passed away Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born Sept. 25, 1922, in Houston to Agnes Larkin and William Jahugh Mixon. She and her husband owned Drane Hardware in Sturgis. She was a member of First United Methodist Church, where […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: Divide or unite March 21, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...