Courtesy Darold and Pauline Neal of Mantee will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Dec. 23 with their family. The Neals have three children and eight grandchild
Tag Archives | Pauline
WEST POINT – Pauline Smith Millsaps, 86, passed away on Monday, April 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born June 9, 1926, in Dancy. She graduated from Cumberland High School and Wood Junior College. She began working at Knickerbocker Mfg. She later was the payroll and office manager for […]
PITTSBORO – Pauline Woodard, 90, died Sunday, March 24, 2013, at home. She was a member of Clearsprings C.M.E. Church and the Evergreen Heroines of Jericho Court 19. She retired after 21 years at the Department of Public Welfare. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at New Hope Church of God in Bruce. Apostle […]
STURGIS – Pauline Clara Mixon Drane, 90, passed away Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born Sept. 25, 1922, in Houston to Agnes Larkin and William Jahugh Mixon. She and her husband owned Drane Hardware in Sturgis. She was a member of First United Methodist Church, where […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...