Bruce and Lisa Price of Houston announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily Nicole Price, to Jeremy Paul Parker of Calhoun City, son of Wanda Williams of Shreveport, La., and the late Ronnie Parker of Calhoun City. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Ray and Emma Hamblin of Houston, Joyce Bestwick of Houston and the […]
Tag Archives | Paul
Paul Olenski Silver Star Citation The President of the United States takes pleasure in presenting the SILVER STAR MEDAL to Private First Class Paul F. Olenski, United State Marine Corps, for services set forth in the following citation: “For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action while serving as a Radio Operator with Company C, […]
HOUSTON – Anyone who has ever put one on celebrates Memorial Day a little different from everybody else. Paul Olenski, a U.S. Marine, Vietnam veteran and Silver Star recipient has donated his uniform to the Chickasaw County Heritage Museum and his gift will be formally recognized at Houston’s annual Memorial Day service Monday. The community […]
ABERDEEN – Paul B. Smith, 70, formerly of Houston, died Friday, April 4, 2014, at Darlington Oaks Community Hospice in Verona. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, April 12, at Second Baptist M.B. Church in Houston. Burial will be in Houston City Cemetery. Montgomery Mortuary of Houston is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will […]
SOUTHAVEN – Roger Paul Turner, 67, died Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Desoto in Southaven. He was born Sept. 9, 1946, in Bruce. He was a Mason and a member of Hernando Lodge 51. He was a U.S. Air Force veteran of Vietnam. He was a retired commercial trucker. Services will be at 2 p.m. […]
WEST POINT – Prentiss Eugene Bramlett Sr., 82, passed away, on Sunday, Dec. 29, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born Feb. 7, 1931, in Tupelo, the son of the late Maize Lee Davis and Virgil Preston Bramlett. He was a self-employed master carpenter for 20 years and a member […]
BANNER – Paul Gene Stegall, 56, died Friday, Sept. 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born May 13, 1957, in Bruce. He was previously employed by Borg Warner as a test engineer. He was a graduate of Yalobusha Academy and State Technical College in Memphis with a degree in engineering. […]
BIG CREEK – Paul Jerome Freelon, 50, died Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, at Zion Springs M.B. Church in Bruce. Burial will be in the Zion Springs M.B. Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home in Bruce will be in charge. He is […]
HOULKA – William Paul Alexander, 66, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013. He was born Oct. 3, 1946, in Chickasaw County to Mark and Silvia Alexander. He married Mary Frances Sims on Nov. 22, 1997. He was a retired employee of Action in Pontotoc and a member of Schooner Valley Baptist Church. He was a loving […]
- Governor signs concealed carry bills April 11, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Three big days this week April 16, 2015
- Got a green thumb? April 16, 2015
- Indictments served in West Point Huddle House assault April 16, 2015
- Houlka Spring Market is April 18 April 16, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Discrimination cuts one way April 18, 2015
- Vardaman softball coach arrested April 18, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Eye and ears April 17, 2015
- Okolona honors movers-and-shakers April 17, 2015
- Teaching safety April 17, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...