BRUCE – Patricia Ann Faul Clements, 75, died Sunday, April 13, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born March 31, 1939, in Oswego, Ill. She was a homemaker and a retired employee of Glenn Slacks. She attended Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church. She was preceded in death by her parents, Thomas Faul […]
Tag Archives | Patricia
Patricia and Hart Beatty and Ed and Valarie Earnest, of Woodland, are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter, Jordan Claire Earnest to James Tyler Morgan of Sturgis. Miss Earnest is a graduate of Houston High School, Itawamba Community College and a 2010 graduate of Mississippi State University. She is a science […]
HOUSTON – Patricia Ann Moye Saxon, 57, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013, at her home in Houston. She was born Dec. 20, 1955, in Brunswick, Ga., to John Dexter Moye and Willie Pearl Thomas Moye. She and her husband, Glen, were the former owners of Saxon’s Drive In. She was a cashier at Grocer’s Pride […]
THAXTON – Patricia Marie Novarese, 50, died Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born in Memphis on Aug. 25, 1962. She worked at Pop Tunes. After becoming sick, she moved to Thaxton to be with her mother and brother, where she was a homemaker. Services will be 2 p.m. […]
HOUSTON – More than 200 sisters gathered in Our Lady of Angels Chapel in Aston, Pennsylvania, to share in the jubilee celebration for the 23 members of theSisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia . Houston’s Sister Patricia Hinton was one of those honored Sunday, June 9 and celebrating 50, 70, and 75 years of religious […]
HOUSTON – The Waldens have been Master Gardeners for years and their expertise and eye for landscaping shows in their yard on Hamilton Street. John and Peggy Walden’s home was chosen as the Prettiest Place in Houston by the Houston Master Gardeners recently and John Walden, who has been a Master Gardener since 2006, said […]
HOUSTON — Upperclassmen at Houston schools were presented with certificates and honors at Awards Night at the Houston Auditorium Tuesday, May 21. The evening saw local businesses, civic organizations, colleges and families hand out scholarships and accolades to hundreds of students. “The best way I can describe this class is fantastic,” said Houston High School […]
BROOKHAVEN – Patricia Lynn Tillman, 58, died Saturday, June 1, 2013. She was born July 22, 1954, in West Point to Dr. Charles P. Tillman Sr. and Nettie McCarty Tillman. Devoted to her career, she was name Employee of the Year at New Haven Recovery Center twice and lacked only two classes to complete her […]
HOUSTON – Students at Houston High School gained some extra instructional materials thanks to a grant from Discover Card. Patricia Ellison applied for the grant in January but didn’t hear anything and assumed it went elsewhere. She was informed recently that the school did receive the funding of over $14,000 for materials to include books, […]
- MSU confers degrees July 16, 2014
- Williams graduates USAF basic training July 20, 2014
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: Praising God is what I do July 20, 2014
- Letter RAY GARRETT July 20, 2014
- Houston FFA places at State Contest Day July 20, 2014
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- Natchez Trace has $139M impact July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- MDOT changes weight limits on county bridges July 22, 2014
- Taking their game on the road July 22, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...