BRUCE – Patricia Ann Faul Clements, 75, died Sunday, April 13, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born March 31, 1939, in Oswego, Ill. She was a homemaker and a retired employee of Glenn Slacks. She attended Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church. She was preceded in death by her parents, Thomas Faul […]
Tag Archives | Patricia
Patricia and Hart Beatty and Ed and Valarie Earnest, of Woodland, are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter, Jordan Claire Earnest to James Tyler Morgan of Sturgis. Miss Earnest is a graduate of Houston High School, Itawamba Community College and a 2010 graduate of Mississippi State University. She is a science […]
HOUSTON – Patricia Ann Moye Saxon, 57, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013, at her home in Houston. She was born Dec. 20, 1955, in Brunswick, Ga., to John Dexter Moye and Willie Pearl Thomas Moye. She and her husband, Glen, were the former owners of Saxon’s Drive In. She was a cashier at Grocer’s Pride […]
THAXTON – Patricia Marie Novarese, 50, died Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born in Memphis on Aug. 25, 1962. She worked at Pop Tunes. After becoming sick, she moved to Thaxton to be with her mother and brother, where she was a homemaker. Services will be 2 p.m. […]
HOUSTON – More than 200 sisters gathered in Our Lady of Angels Chapel in Aston, Pennsylvania, to share in the jubilee celebration for the 23 members of theSisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia . Houston’s Sister Patricia Hinton was one of those honored Sunday, June 9 and celebrating 50, 70, and 75 years of religious […]
HOUSTON – The Waldens have been Master Gardeners for years and their expertise and eye for landscaping shows in their yard on Hamilton Street. John and Peggy Walden’s home was chosen as the Prettiest Place in Houston by the Houston Master Gardeners recently and John Walden, who has been a Master Gardener since 2006, said […]
HOUSTON — Upperclassmen at Houston schools were presented with certificates and honors at Awards Night at the Houston Auditorium Tuesday, May 21. The evening saw local businesses, civic organizations, colleges and families hand out scholarships and accolades to hundreds of students. “The best way I can describe this class is fantastic,” said Houston High School […]
BROOKHAVEN – Patricia Lynn Tillman, 58, died Saturday, June 1, 2013. She was born July 22, 1954, in West Point to Dr. Charles P. Tillman Sr. and Nettie McCarty Tillman. Devoted to her career, she was name Employee of the Year at New Haven Recovery Center twice and lacked only two classes to complete her […]
HOUSTON – Students at Houston High School gained some extra instructional materials thanks to a grant from Discover Card. Patricia Ellison applied for the grant in January but didn’t hear anything and assumed it went elsewhere. She was informed recently that the school did receive the funding of over $14,000 for materials to include books, […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...