By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Governor Phil Bryant has signed legislation that will see Houston residents vote on a proposed tourism tax. The measure now heads back to the Houston Board of Aldermen to set a date for taxpayers to go to the poll and vote on a 1-percent tax on motel room […]
Tag Archives | parks and recreation
The City of Houston Park and Recreation department is offering youth basketball this winter and P&R Director, John Gravat, shared his thoughts on the program and supporting quality youth programs in the area. First, I just want to thank God for allowing me to be part of our city and county’s youth and also thank […]
- Largemouth bass regulation could change on area lakes, reservoirs June 23, 2015
- Houston ponders budget shortfall June 25, 2015
- CDF hosts fishing rodeo at Legion Lake June 25, 2015
- Hood passes gavel at NAAG convention June 26, 2015
- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide June 26, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May named to Top 10 June 28, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...