HOUSTON – In keeping with the Fourth of July holiday, members of the Houston Business Group (HBG) were treated to hot dogs, chips and drinks in a festive red, white and blue sidewalk setting at State Farm Insurance July 2. The Business Group held an informal discussion about what resources are available to merchants and […]
Tag Archives | Parish
Special to the Chickasaw Journal The Houston Business Group will host “Red, White and You” at noon July 2 at Amanda Parish State Farm on Madison Street in downtown Houston. There will be a guest speaker and refreshments and all businesses are urged to attend. For details call 456-2491.
OKOLONA – Elsie Marie Parish, 70, died Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013, at her residence. Born Dec. 3, 1942, in Hamilton, she was a daughter of Carl and Mary Pennington Crump. She married Wayne Parish in 1972. A graduate of Hamilton High School, she honorably served her country in the U.S. Army, receiving a degree as […]
Making things that make people smile is at the heart of Joyce Clark’s work. Clark has owned Clark’s Parish Street Florist for 13 years and has made the arrangements and gifts and then delivered them to her customers and friends around the community. “I love my work and it can be hectic because we work […]
- MSU confers degrees July 16, 2014
- VanCleave celebrates 105th birthday July 19, 2014
- Williams graduates USAF basic training July 20, 2014
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: Praising God is what I do July 20, 2014
- Letter RAY GARRETT July 20, 2014
- Natchez Trace has $139M impact July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- MDOT changes weight limits on county bridges July 22, 2014
- Taking their game on the road July 22, 2014
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...