HOUSTON – In keeping with the Fourth of July holiday, members of the Houston Business Group (HBG) were treated to hot dogs, chips and drinks in a festive red, white and blue sidewalk setting at State Farm Insurance July 2. The Business Group held an informal discussion about what resources are available to merchants and […]
Tag Archives | Parish
Special to the Chickasaw Journal The Houston Business Group will host “Red, White and You” at noon July 2 at Amanda Parish State Farm on Madison Street in downtown Houston. There will be a guest speaker and refreshments and all businesses are urged to attend. For details call 456-2491.
OKOLONA – Elsie Marie Parish, 70, died Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013, at her residence. Born Dec. 3, 1942, in Hamilton, she was a daughter of Carl and Mary Pennington Crump. She married Wayne Parish in 1972. A graduate of Hamilton High School, she honorably served her country in the U.S. Army, receiving a degree as […]
Making things that make people smile is at the heart of Joyce Clark’s work. Clark has owned Clark’s Parish Street Florist for 13 years and has made the arrangements and gifts and then delivered them to her customers and friends around the community. “I love my work and it can be hectic because we work […]
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...