Babies are not abandoned in Houston every day. And this community is thankful for that. So the discovery of a baby boy left in a shed in Houston recently not only shocked this community but left many wondering why. When the community found out the same woman responsible for this alleged abandonment had abandoned a […]
Tag Archives | Parent
Events two weeks ago at a high school softball game have us concerned. In that situation a parent allegedly had words with a coach and the confrontation came to blows. The parent was arrested for simple assault of a school teacher, a crime that is a felony in Mississippi. We will not rehash the details […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...