By Parashay Hamilton Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – HOSA is an organization that teaches students the basic fundamentals of medicine and nursing through competitive events and, advised by Esther Earnest, HOSA students at Houston High School have contributed greatly to the community this year. Students in HOSA helped with the Tangle Foot Trail race and also […]
Tag Archives | Parashay
Graduating from high school is a milestone for many students. Graduation also marks the beginning of a new and exciting endeavor – college. Getting ready for college and deciding which schools you want to attend can be an overwhelming process. To help prepare you, consider attending a college fair. A local college fair gives students […]
My name is Parashay Hamilton and I am a senior at Houston High School. I’m in a lot of different clubs and organizations but one of the organizations that I’m most active in is the Topper TV Committee. I’ve been on Topper TV since my freshman year of high school and I love putting the […]
- When seconds count October 13, 2014
- HOUSTON HOMECOMING QUEEN 2014 October 16, 2014
- County revisits dog law October 17, 2014
- Art in the Park October 17, 2014
- Crowds pack Cornbread Festival October 17, 2014
- EDITORIAL: The Power of Pink October 20, 2014
- Molly May faces breast cancer head on October 20, 2014
- Pharr/Hollingsworth October 19, 2014
- Hankins/Akins October 19, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...