By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Tony Cook doesn’t know everyone in Houston, but he does have Hilltopper roots. Houston’s next superintendent will take office in July and will bring his family to the town where he grew up. Cook graduated from Houston High School in 1982 and went on to graduate from […]
Tag Archives | Pam
HOUSTON – Pamela Michelle Easley, 47, died Saturday April 19, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born June 5, 1966, in Lee County to Harold Easley and Glenda Hamby Easley. She was a member of Arbor Grove Baptist Church.Services will be 3 p.m. Wednesday, April 23, at Memorial Funeral Home with […]
CHICKASAW COUNTY – Scott and Pam Samuell have seen what addiction is doing to people in their community. “We have seen so many people in Chickasaw County with problems and they just don’t know how to handle them or who to turn to,” said Scott Samuell, pastor of Pearson Chapel Church of the Nazarene. “That’s […]
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...