VARDAMAN – Vardaman High School has released the honor roll for the fourth nine weeks. Seventh Grade Principal’s List Abbey Casey, Jayla Culpepper, Oakley Edington, Jackson Harrell, Carlie Higginbotham, Anna Lucius, Mina Lucius and Karen Solis. Seventh Grade Regular List Hunter Boyette, Grace Davis, Marisol Lopez, Hayden Ross, Layne Tedder, Karina Torres and Mary Grace […]
Tag Archives | Owen
HOUSTON – Estus Owen Honeycutt, 80, died Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born Feb. 18, 1933, to Homer Cecil Honeycutt and Lillie Bell McCain Honeycutt. He was a member and deacon of Faith Bible Church in Houston. Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 10, at Faith […]
TUPELO – Dorothy Jean “”Honey”” Owen, 68, died Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born in Arkansas. Services will be at 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9, at Coleman Temple in Verona. The Rev. Frederick Adams will officiate. Williams Memorial of Okolona is in charge of arrangements. Survivors include three daughters, […]
VARDAMAN – Steven Anthony Owen, 56, of Vardaman, died Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013 at Calhoun Health Services in Calhoun City. He was born August 16, 1956, in Miami, Fla., to Stanley Owen and Almeda Sue Breedlove Owen. He was a self-employed carpenter. Visitation will be 6 until 8 p.m. Thursday at Pryor Funeral Home in […]
- Nineteen arrested as part of Itawamba County drug roundup July 15, 2014
- Two die in fire north of West Point July 18, 2014
- McDaniel supporters comb ballot boxes July 19, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it July 19, 2014
- VanCleave celebrates 105th birthday July 19, 2014
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Young farmers’ plight: State regulations hinder sustainable chicken farm’s sales July 21, 2014
- Football meetings July 21, 2014
- Staten meets with city, county July 21, 2014
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...