BRUCE – William Ottis Hurst, 79, went to be with the Lord on Sunday, June 8, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. He was born Sept. 27, 1934, in Pontotoc County. He was retired from Memphis Hardwood in Bruce after 35 years. He was a member of Bruce United Methodist Church. A 1954 graduate […]
Tag Archives | Ottis
SHANNON – Ottis Eugene Bass, 49, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014. He was born Jan. 21, 1965, to Bayward Talmadge and Carolyn Codelia Halcomb Bass. He was employed as a frame builder at United Furniture and was known for being a hard worker. Previously, he worked for both Ashley Industries and Lane Furniture. His hobbies […]
BREWER – Ottis Bass, 49, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by W.E. Pegues Funeral Directors. Expressions of sympathy may be left at www.peguesfuneralhome.com.
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Travel pay more about selfishness than finances August 17, 2014
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts August 18, 2014
- CDF lands Carl Small Town Center help August 19, 2014
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Houston runs over Bessemer August 21, 2014
- BROWN: LETTER TO THE EDITOR August 21, 2014
- INGRAM: Paying the price at the pump August 21, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Eyes and ears August 21, 2014
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....