HOULKA –Onita S. Hancock, 84, died Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013, at her home in Houlka. She was born March 15, 1929, to Edward Smith and Bertha Pettit Smith. She was a retired seamstress for the Indianapolis Glove Factory and for Meadow Sports Wear. She was a member of Houston Church of God. Services are Tuesday, […]
Tag Archives | Onita
- When seconds count October 13, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: “Hail Dear Old State” October 16, 2014
- HOUSTON HOMECOMING QUEEN 2014 October 16, 2014
- County revisits dog law October 17, 2014
- Art in the Park October 17, 2014
- Molly May faces breast cancer head on October 20, 2014
- Pharr/Hollingsworth October 19, 2014
- Hankins/Akins October 19, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Crowds pack Cornbread Festival October 17, 2014
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service