HOULKA – Annie K. Oliver, 99, died Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Tutor Memorial Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
Tag Archives | Oliver
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Stanley and Sue Ard of Houston are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter, Brittany Lee, to Chad Ellis Brown, son of John Brown III of Hamilton, Miss., and Rhonda Lawson of New Albany. Brittany is the granddaughter of the late Loyd and Mary Lee Eaton of Houston and […]
EUPORA – Faye Dodd Macon, 70, died Monday, April 8, 2013, at the Golden Living Center in Eupora. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Oliver Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will be in Mt. Zion Cemetery in Webster County. Oliver Funeral Home of Eupora is in charge of the arrangements.
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- Topper season finale November 26, 2015
- Houlka races past Hilltoppers November 26, 2015
- Okolona test scores improve November 27, 2015
- Chieftains roll over the Panthers November 27, 2015
- WARZELLE GILLESPIE: Thankful for so many, so much November 29, 2015
- MARTY WISEMAN: Where are we in politics? November 29, 2015
- Three Rivers, CDF, LINK honored November 28, 2015
- WEEK 15: High School Football Scores November 28, 2015
- MSU’s Jones was destined for the spotlight November 28, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....