HOULKA – Annie K. Oliver, 99, died Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Tutor Memorial Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
Tag Archives | Oliver
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Stanley and Sue Ard of Houston are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter, Brittany Lee, to Chad Ellis Brown, son of John Brown III of Hamilton, Miss., and Rhonda Lawson of New Albany. Brittany is the granddaughter of the late Loyd and Mary Lee Eaton of Houston and […]
EUPORA – Faye Dodd Macon, 70, died Monday, April 8, 2013, at the Golden Living Center in Eupora. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Oliver Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will be in Mt. Zion Cemetery in Webster County. Oliver Funeral Home of Eupora is in charge of the arrangements.
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...