HOULKA – Annie K. Oliver, 99, died Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Tutor Memorial Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
Tag Archives | Oliver
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Stanley and Sue Ard of Houston are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter, Brittany Lee, to Chad Ellis Brown, son of John Brown III of Hamilton, Miss., and Rhonda Lawson of New Albany. Brittany is the granddaughter of the late Loyd and Mary Lee Eaton of Houston and […]
EUPORA – Faye Dodd Macon, 70, died Monday, April 8, 2013, at the Golden Living Center in Eupora. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Oliver Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will be in Mt. Zion Cemetery in Webster County. Oliver Funeral Home of Eupora is in charge of the arrangements.
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...