HOULKA — They gathered Thursday to pray for their community and the people that will be fed by a garden they have planted in Houlka. Members of the Houlka Church of the Nazarene gathered on approximately two acres last week to see how their garden is growing and talk about what they are really trying […]
Tag Archives | okra
HOUSTON – Most people have a vegetable garden each summer, but doing it on a commercial scale and making money at it takes special skills and a lot of sweat equity. Doil Moore and James Earnest tend to roughly 25-acres south of Houston and pull tomatoes, onions, peppers, okra, cucumbers, squash, beans, potatoes and peas […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...