HOULKA — They gathered Thursday to pray for their community and the people that will be fed by a garden they have planted in Houlka. Members of the Houlka Church of the Nazarene gathered on approximately two acres last week to see how their garden is growing and talk about what they are really trying […]
Tag Archives | okra
HOUSTON – Most people have a vegetable garden each summer, but doing it on a commercial scale and making money at it takes special skills and a lot of sweat equity. Doil Moore and James Earnest tend to roughly 25-acres south of Houston and pull tomatoes, onions, peppers, okra, cucumbers, squash, beans, potatoes and peas […]
- Houston centralizes purchasing December 11, 2014
- Correctional Facility goes into lockdown December 15, 2014
- MHSAA announces new alignment December 15, 2014
- United Furniture buys former Lane plant for $1.45M December 15, 2014
- Take a bite out of Christmas crime December 16, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Christmas in Houston, Mississippi December 18, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Change December 18, 2014
- Houston considering fire chief December 18, 2014
- Tupelo man killed in Tuesday morning wreck December 17, 2014
- Reaching out to offenders December 17, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...