HOULKA — They gathered Thursday to pray for their community and the people that will be fed by a garden they have planted in Houlka. Members of the Houlka Church of the Nazarene gathered on approximately two acres last week to see how their garden is growing and talk about what they are really trying […]
Tag Archives | okra
HOUSTON – Most people have a vegetable garden each summer, but doing it on a commercial scale and making money at it takes special skills and a lot of sweat equity. Doil Moore and James Earnest tend to roughly 25-acres south of Houston and pull tomatoes, onions, peppers, okra, cucumbers, squash, beans, potatoes and peas […]
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...