OKOLONA – James Robert “Jim” Patterson, 83, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born in Shannon on Aug. 18, 1930, to Ray Wood Patterson and Annie Mae Mills Patterson. He was a lifelong resident of Chickasaw County where he attended Egypt and Okolona public schools. He continued his […]
Tag Archives | Okolona First Baptist Church
Kind people made my day on a recent Tupelo trip Dear Editor, After attending church services at the Okolona First Baptist Church on July 28, I drove to Tupelo to do my grocery shopping. Upon arriving in Tupelo, I stopped at the Thomas Street post office to mail some letters. As I was leaving the […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houston tourism tax vote set for Aug. 11 May 18, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...