OKOLONA – Juanita DeVall, 93, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, in Edmond, Okla., where she had lived since 2005 to be close to her daughter, Brenda. She was born Oct. 6, 1920, in Nettleton to Fred Payne and Jimmie Lou Monts Payne. She moved to Okolona in 1941 where she and her husband, Buford Nabors […]
Tag Archives | Okolahoma
Ava and Conley Williams are proud to announce the birth of their brother, Lawson Chad, on Thursday, August 15, 2013 at St. Anthony’s Hospital in Oklahoma City, Okla. He weighed 10-pounds and was 20-inches long. Lawson’s parents are Chad and Carmen Williams. Sharing honors as grandparents are Melinda Hood of Okolona, Barry Hood, Joel and […]
- Houston proposes tax hike September 12, 2014
- Liquor defeated, beer apparently approved in Pontotoc September 17, 2014
- Houston WalMart target of bomb scare September 17, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Your Hospital September 18, 2014
- ER closes, clinic opens at Trace September 18, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: How about a little change September 18, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...