CALHOUN CITY – Mary Alice Stricklin, 79, of Calhoun City, died Tuesday, July 2, 2013, at her home. She was a lifelong member of Mt. Joy M.B. Church where she served as church secretary and chairman of the annual homecoming. She also loved fishing and gardening. Services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, July 7 at […]
Tag Archives | Obituary
HOUSTON – Nellie Mae Streeter, 88, died Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013. She was born Jan. 22, 1925, in Fouke, Ark., to Webb McCormick and Lydia McFerrin McCormick. She was a well-known nurse and known for her fried apple pies and butter roll. She was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church. Services will be at […]
MORROW, Ga. – Tyrone “Ricky” Walker, 43, died Dec. 31, 2012. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Pleasant M.B. Church. The Rev. Alan Atkinson will officiate. Burial will be at Houston Memorial Gardens in Houston. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of the arrangements. A complete obituary will be published […]
- Remembering veterans November 14, 2014
- Calhoun City National Guard debriefed November 17, 2014
- Safe from the storms November 17, 2014
- Keep it quiet! November 18, 2014
- NEMCC softball named NFCA Top 10 academically November 18, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Holiday stockpile November 20, 2014
- Roof concerns discussed again November 20, 2014
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 19, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...