CALHOUN CITY – Mary Alice Stricklin, 79, of Calhoun City, died Tuesday, July 2, 2013, at her home. She was a lifelong member of Mt. Joy M.B. Church where she served as church secretary and chairman of the annual homecoming. She also loved fishing and gardening. Services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, July 7 at […]
Tag Archives | Obituary
HOUSTON – Nellie Mae Streeter, 88, died Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013. She was born Jan. 22, 1925, in Fouke, Ark., to Webb McCormick and Lydia McFerrin McCormick. She was a well-known nurse and known for her fried apple pies and butter roll. She was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church. Services will be at […]
MORROW, Ga. – Tyrone “Ricky” Walker, 43, died Dec. 31, 2012. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Pleasant M.B. Church. The Rev. Alan Atkinson will officiate. Burial will be at Houston Memorial Gardens in Houston. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of the arrangements. A complete obituary will be published […]
- MDWFP museum summer camp registration now open March 25, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...