BLUE SPRINGS – Gladys Barton, 91, died Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville. She attended church at Bethel Methodist Church. She was retired from Deville Furniture Manufacturing Co. She enjoyed crocheting, embroidery, flower gardening and attending the Ecru Good Timers. Services were Wednesday, Jan. 9, at Browning Funeral Home Chapel in […]
Tag Archives | Obituaries
CALHOUN CITY – Clara Ruth Bollinger Crutchfield, 85, died Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013, at Calhoun County Health Service Nursing Home. She was born Aug. 19, 1927, in Calhoun County. She was a retired seamstress for Kellwood Company, where she worked for 40 years. She was a member of Grace Southern Baptist Church. Services will be […]
HOUSTON – Juana Joyce Myatt, 74, died Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at North Mississippi hospital in West Point. She was born Jan. 6, 1939, in Van Vleet to Jack Brock and Ruby Parks Brock. She was a member of First Baptist Church. She was a homemaker with various areas of employment. She worked beside her […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: Love and Hate July 22, 2015
- All weather walkers July 26, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Fusion Furniture expanding in Ecru July 28, 2015
- Unusually high absentee voting activity reported July 28, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...