BLUE SPRINGS – Gladys Barton, 91, died Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville. She attended church at Bethel Methodist Church. She was retired from Deville Furniture Manufacturing Co. She enjoyed crocheting, embroidery, flower gardening and attending the Ecru Good Timers. Services were Wednesday, Jan. 9, at Browning Funeral Home Chapel in […]
Tag Archives | Obituaries
CALHOUN CITY – Clara Ruth Bollinger Crutchfield, 85, died Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013, at Calhoun County Health Service Nursing Home. She was born Aug. 19, 1927, in Calhoun County. She was a retired seamstress for Kellwood Company, where she worked for 40 years. She was a member of Grace Southern Baptist Church. Services will be […]
HOUSTON – Juana Joyce Myatt, 74, died Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, at North Mississippi hospital in West Point. She was born Jan. 6, 1939, in Van Vleet to Jack Brock and Ruby Parks Brock. She was a member of First Baptist Church. She was a homemaker with various areas of employment. She worked beside her […]
- Toppers headed to 4A finals May 15, 2015
- ICC names freshmen band members May 19, 2015
- Pratt, Echoles sign with MDCC May 19, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...