BRUCE – William Franklin “Bill” Hawkins, 58, died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012, at his home. He was born April 17, 1954, in Bruce. He was a 1971 graduate of Bruce High School. He was a construction worker, building water tanks, and a brick mason. He served in the National Guard for six years. Services will […]
Tag Archives | Obits
ABERDEEN – Edward Lashawn “Lil Froot” Walker, 36, died Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, in Aberdeen. He was a member of Baptist Grove M.B. Church and employed at United Furniture in Okolona. Services will be at noon Saturday at Baptist Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. The Rev Chester McNairy will officiate. Burial will be in the […]
RANDOLPH – Samantha Gail Morris Bridges, 44, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was a cashier at the West Main Walmart in Tupelo. She loved to play the piano and sing. She loved all people and animals and never met a stranger. Service is at 2 p.m. Tuesday […]
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- ICC scholarships awarded to local students November 24, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...