BRUCE – William Franklin “Bill” Hawkins, 58, died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012, at his home. He was born April 17, 1954, in Bruce. He was a 1971 graduate of Bruce High School. He was a construction worker, building water tanks, and a brick mason. He served in the National Guard for six years. Services will […]
Tag Archives | Obits
ABERDEEN – Edward Lashawn “Lil Froot” Walker, 36, died Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, in Aberdeen. He was a member of Baptist Grove M.B. Church and employed at United Furniture in Okolona. Services will be at noon Saturday at Baptist Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. The Rev Chester McNairy will officiate. Burial will be in the […]
RANDOLPH – Samantha Gail Morris Bridges, 44, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was a cashier at the West Main Walmart in Tupelo. She loved to play the piano and sing. She loved all people and animals and never met a stranger. Service is at 2 p.m. Tuesday […]
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Area school dress code policies July 30, 2014
- Crime Roundup July 31, 2014
- Lonnie Whitt remembered as man who served. July 31, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: What I like about Houston July 31, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Fourteen in a row! July 31, 2014
- Mississippi’s best and brightest July 31, 2014
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...