BRUCE – William Franklin “Bill” Hawkins, 58, died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012, at his home. He was born April 17, 1954, in Bruce. He was a 1971 graduate of Bruce High School. He was a construction worker, building water tanks, and a brick mason. He served in the National Guard for six years. Services will […]
Tag Archives | Obits
ABERDEEN – Edward Lashawn “Lil Froot” Walker, 36, died Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, in Aberdeen. He was a member of Baptist Grove M.B. Church and employed at United Furniture in Okolona. Services will be at noon Saturday at Baptist Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. The Rev Chester McNairy will officiate. Burial will be in the […]
RANDOLPH – Samantha Gail Morris Bridges, 44, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was a cashier at the West Main Walmart in Tupelo. She loved to play the piano and sing. She loved all people and animals and never met a stranger. Service is at 2 p.m. Tuesday […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- County seeks to refinance jail bonds January 29, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...