BRUCE – William Franklin “Bill” Hawkins, 58, died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012, at his home. He was born April 17, 1954, in Bruce. He was a 1971 graduate of Bruce High School. He was a construction worker, building water tanks, and a brick mason. He served in the National Guard for six years. Services will […]
Tag Archives | Obits
ABERDEEN – Edward Lashawn “Lil Froot” Walker, 36, died Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, in Aberdeen. He was a member of Baptist Grove M.B. Church and employed at United Furniture in Okolona. Services will be at noon Saturday at Baptist Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. The Rev Chester McNairy will officiate. Burial will be in the […]
RANDOLPH – Samantha Gail Morris Bridges, 44, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was a cashier at the West Main Walmart in Tupelo. She loved to play the piano and sing. She loved all people and animals and never met a stranger. Service is at 2 p.m. Tuesday […]
- 1975 Grand Slam Champions February 22, 2015
- School, business, industry and institution closing February 25, 2015
- Weather prompts outages, closings, curfews February 26, 2015
- Winter lingers in Chickasaw County February 27, 2015
- PREP BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS: Houlka and Okolona still dancing February 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Quality of life February 27, 2015
- Houlka smashes Smithville, falls to Coffeeville February 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...