BRUCE – William Franklin “Bill” Hawkins, 58, died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012, at his home. He was born April 17, 1954, in Bruce. He was a 1971 graduate of Bruce High School. He was a construction worker, building water tanks, and a brick mason. He served in the National Guard for six years. Services will […]
Tag Archives | Obits
ABERDEEN – Edward Lashawn “Lil Froot” Walker, 36, died Friday, Dec. 14, 2012, in Aberdeen. He was a member of Baptist Grove M.B. Church and employed at United Furniture in Okolona. Services will be at noon Saturday at Baptist Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. The Rev Chester McNairy will officiate. Burial will be in the […]
RANDOLPH – Samantha Gail Morris Bridges, 44, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was a cashier at the West Main Walmart in Tupelo. She loved to play the piano and sing. She loved all people and animals and never met a stranger. Service is at 2 p.m. Tuesday […]
- CEMETERY WALK: Chickasaw County history to come alive May 23 May 17, 2015
- Big fish, big smile May 20, 2015
- Houston heads to state championship May 20, 2015
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...