STUDIO CITY, Calif. – William Pat Gibson, 50, died Monday, Feb. 4, 2013. He was born July 24, 1962, in Starkville to William Pat Gibson Sr. and Gail Hunter Gibson. He was a member of Mantee Baptist Church. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Mantee Baptist Church with Bro. William Carpenter officiating. Burial […]
Tag Archives | obit
WEST POINT – Johnny Smith Simmons, 64, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2012, at his daughter’s home in Jackson. He was born May 24, 1948, in West Point to Margaret Willis and Smith Doyle Simmons. He worked as a licensed appraiser. He was of the Baptist faith. Services will be at 10 a.m. today […]
HOUSTON – Henry Wright, 93, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012, at Floy Dyer Nursing Home in Houston. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston. Burial will follow in the Wesley Chapel Cemetery. Carter Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will […]
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...