STUDIO CITY, Calif. – William Pat Gibson, 50, died Monday, Feb. 4, 2013. He was born July 24, 1962, in Starkville to William Pat Gibson Sr. and Gail Hunter Gibson. He was a member of Mantee Baptist Church. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Mantee Baptist Church with Bro. William Carpenter officiating. Burial […]
Tag Archives | obit
WEST POINT – Johnny Smith Simmons, 64, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2012, at his daughter’s home in Jackson. He was born May 24, 1948, in West Point to Margaret Willis and Smith Doyle Simmons. He worked as a licensed appraiser. He was of the Baptist faith. Services will be at 10 a.m. today […]
HOUSTON – Henry Wright, 93, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012, at Floy Dyer Nursing Home in Houston. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston. Burial will follow in the Wesley Chapel Cemetery. Carter Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will […]
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- Manning case back before Miss. Supreme Court September 2, 2014
- Police find body of missing teenager September 2, 2014
- Alleged Craigslist counterfeit scammers from Okolona, West Point arrested September 2, 2014
- Houston’s Scott receives NSHSS honor September 2, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...