STUDIO CITY, Calif. – William Pat Gibson, 50, died Monday, Feb. 4, 2013. He was born July 24, 1962, in Starkville to William Pat Gibson Sr. and Gail Hunter Gibson. He was a member of Mantee Baptist Church. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Mantee Baptist Church with Bro. William Carpenter officiating. Burial […]
Tag Archives | obit
WEST POINT – Johnny Smith Simmons, 64, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2012, at his daughter’s home in Jackson. He was born May 24, 1948, in West Point to Margaret Willis and Smith Doyle Simmons. He worked as a licensed appraiser. He was of the Baptist faith. Services will be at 10 a.m. today […]
HOUSTON – Henry Wright, 93, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012, at Floy Dyer Nursing Home in Houston. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston. Burial will follow in the Wesley Chapel Cemetery. Carter Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will […]
- Some say it’s hot July 17, 2014
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Staten meets with city, county July 21, 2014
- Football meetings July 21, 2014
- Young farmers’ plight: State regulations hinder sustainable chicken farm’s sales July 21, 2014
- Houston Solar Car has 160 mile lead July 24, 2014
- Houston schools prep for registration July 24, 2014
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Foard receives 2014 DEKALB award July 23, 2014
- District eye suit to fund MAEP July 23, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...