At the eleventh hour on the eleventh day of the eleventh month in 1918, an armistice, or cease-fire, went into effect ending the fighting in World War I. After four long years, the “Great War” was over. President Woodrow Wilson had called it the “war to end all wars” and the war “to make the […]
Tag Archives | Nov. 11
- State, federal duck stamps available online October 7, 2015
- SONNY SCOTT: History as philosophy. Read it! October 10, 2015
- Yokohama dedicates $300M plant in West Point October 10, 2015
- Life Chain celebrates 15th year October 11, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Open minded thinking really isn’t October 11, 2015
- GED Prep seeks students October 13, 2015
- OUR OPINION: Houston Solar Car representing region from across the world October 13, 2015
- Know your foe October 13, 2015
- Bowens, Neal graduate Mississippi State October 12, 2015
- Houston peewee football suspended October 12, 2015
- Gilbie Rivas: Hey ideas - I was enlightened by the info , Does a...
- George Edgar Worley: See Sparethekids.com and BeatingBlackKids.com for ...
- George Edgar Worley: WATCH Montel Williams on School Paddling of Studen...
- George Edgar Worley: #BlackLivesMatter ? #srebeducation Students to Sch...
- George Edgar Worley: WATCH Documentary Exposes the Brutally Violent TRU...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland