HOUSTON – Mr. Scott and Mrs. Peggy Shempert of Houston are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter, Miss Lakyn Shempert to Mr. Scott Norwood of Eupora. Miss Shempert is the paternal granddaughter of Hinton and Jerri Shempert of Houston. She is the maternal granddaughter of the late David Peel, Sr. and Margaret Ann […]
Tag Archives | Norwood
OKOLONA – Jennifer Ann Jolly Rooker, 49, died Wednesday, June 18, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo following an extended illness. She was born Dec. 14, 1964, in Amory to Clifton Jolly and Beatrice Davis Jolly. She was a lifelong resident of Okolona and graduated from Okolona High School in 1982. She married Mike […]
OKOLONA – Breylon Tylee Norwood, 8 months old, died Monday, March 4, 2013, at University of Jackson Medical Center. He was born June 26, 2012, in Amory to Audreanna Norwood and Joshua Pannell. Although his short life was a daily struggle to survive, he brought much joy and happiness to his family who loved him […]
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...