BOONEVILLE — One hundred and sixteen Northeast Mississippi Community College students have been nominated to Who’s Who Among Students In American Junior Colleges. Who’s Who Among Students In American Junior Colleges is a national honors program. Each year, Northeast nominates students who exemplify outstanding participation and leadership in academics, extracurricular activities and community service. Nominated […]
Tag Archives | Northeast
HOUSTON – Baseball is a game of hitting and pitching and the Northeast Community College Tigers have inked one of both from Houston. Senior left-hander Reid Carter and senior slugger Garrison Howell signed Letters of Intent to play for the Tigers at ceremonies at the Houston High School Commons last week under the flash of […]
BOONEVILLE — Three hundred and forty-five Northeast Mississippi Community College students achieved a grade point average of 3.5-3.9 on a 4.0 scale for the 2014 fall semester and as a result have been named to the college’s distinguished Dean’s List. The list has been sorted by hometown and name: Big Creek — Kelby Warren Flemons. […]
BOONEVILLE – Northeast Mississippi Community College’s softball program took part in a popular sensation that is sweeping its way across the nation to help bring more attention to a dreadful illness. The Tigers completed the Ice Bucket Challenge to benefit research for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), which is better known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, on […]
BOONEVILLE – Northeast Mississippi Community College’s women’s hoops program concluded another successful summer with its annual Lady Tiger Basketball Camp for future hard-court star being held June 25-27 at legendary Bonner Arnold Coliseum. The three-day event was open to any girl in the fifth through eighth grades. Several experienced area coaches aided Northeast head coach […]
CHARLESTON – Lottie Booth Perry, 42, died Monday, March 10, 2014, in Oxford. She was born Aug. 19, 1971, in Clarksdale, and was the daughter of Janet Booth Griffin of Pensacola, Fla., and Dewayne and Carmen Booth of Houston. A 1989 graduate of Charleston High School, she was a 2001 graduate of Northeast College in […]
By Errol Castens Daily Journal TUPELO – Northeast Mississippians could see wintry precipitation and the region’s coldest weather in years in the next few days. Light snow is possible Sunday night as heavy moisture meets a strong cold front, and single-digit temperatures – possibly lower – are expected for most of the region on Sunday […]
BOONEVILLE – 105 Northeast Mississippi Community College students have been nominated to Who’s Who Among Students In American Junior Colleges. Who’s Who Among Students In American Junior Colleges is a national honors program. Each year, Northeast nominates students who exemplify outstanding participation and leadership in academics, extracurricular activities, and community service. Qualifications for selection include […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- County seeks to refinance jail bonds January 29, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...