Kenneth Robert Marquis Jr. and Suzanne Marquis of Houston are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Mary Alisha Suzanne Marquis (Ali), to Jonathan Michael Gordon, son of Robert Eugene Gordon and Deanne Alice Gordon of the Hurricane Community. Ali is a 2010 graduate of Houston High School and is currently earning her Bachelor […]
Tag Archives | North Pontotoc
Allyson Leitner of Starkville and Todd Phillips of Ingomar announce the engagement of their daughter, Allie Marie Phillips, to Benjamin Allen Wallis, son of Regina and Benny Wallis of Ripley. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Barbara and Lamar Phillips of Van Vleet and the late Allie Mae Anglin of Houston. Miss Phillips is a […]
With most area teams just wrapping up football season, the action on the hard court is in the very early season. But several local teams have scored wins and the action is heating up daily heading into winter. The East Webster Lady Wolverines took a big 61-18 win over Montgomery County on Nov. 12 while […]
Scores from Thursday, March 14: Baseball Baldwyn 7, Kossuth 5 Hatley 3, Potts Camp 0 Pontotoc 12, Mantachie 2 Booneville 13, Shannon 3 Booneville 5, Itawamba AHS 2 Amory 7, Saltillo 1 Nettleton 6, Smithville 2 Smithville 9, Red Bay 0 Softball Mooreville 10, Baldwyn 0 North Pontotoc 11, Ripley 1 North Pontotoc 2, Tupelo […]
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...