TUPELO – North Mississippi Medical Center is currently accepting students for the new session of the Clinical Pastoral Education program, which begins in October. This seminary-level course advances pastoral care and counseling skills for ministers and seminary students of all faiths through supervised encounters with individuals in crisis. Students of NMMC’s Clinical Pastoral Education program […]
Tag Archives | nmmc
Participating in North Mississippi Medical Center’s Physician Shadowing Program, July 7-25, were, front row, from left,Allyson Parker of Houston, Mississippi State University; Elise Friloux, Tupelo, MSU; Catherine Dilgren, Sugarland, Texas, MSU; Kacie Harris, Tupelo, Blue Mountain College. Back row from left are, Nathaniel Sparks of Belmont, MSU; Sami Whitwell of Tupelo, University of Virginia; Austin […]
TUPELO – Area students in grade six or above are encouraged to take advantage of free physicals offered by the Weston Reed Foundation from 8 a.m.-noon Saturday, Aug. 9, at the new Police Athletic League, 204 Douglas St. Parking is available behind the Police Athletic League building or next door at the Link Centre, 1800 […]
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Megasite opportunity October 26, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...