Special to the Chickasaw Journal TUPELO – North Mississippi Medical Center will host its annual Summer Health Academy from 8 a.m.-noon June 6-10. Students who are interested in pursuing a health career and have completed the seventh or eighth grade are eligible. Participation is limited to 25 students who will be selected on […]
Tag Archives | nmmc
Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON — Chickasaw Medical Clinic welcomes Justin Duke, D.O., who joins nurse practitioners Angela Furr and Rachel Rish-Eubank at the clinic at 208 Country Club Road, in Houston. A native of Amory, Dr. Duke received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi in Oxford. He earned his medical degree […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal TUPELO – North Mississippi Medical Center is looking for overweight, inactive children and their families who want to make a change. F.I.T. (Families in Transformation) is scheduled for Aug. 17-Oct. 8 for children ages 8-13 with their parent or guardian. Education/exercise sessions are required for each child and a parent […]
A Compassionate Friends Candlelight Service for families who have experienced the death of a child or grandchild is planned for 3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 14, in the Fellowship Hall of First Baptist Church, 300 N. Church St. Families are invited to join others to remember these children during the Christmas season. A “remembrance table” will […]
TUPELO – North Mississippi Medical Center is currently accepting students for the new session of the Clinical Pastoral Education program, which begins in October. This seminary-level course advances pastoral care and counseling skills for ministers and seminary students of all faiths through supervised encounters with individuals in crisis. Students of NMMC’s Clinical Pastoral Education program […]
Participating in North Mississippi Medical Center’s Physician Shadowing Program, July 7-25, were, front row, from left,Allyson Parker of Houston, Mississippi State University; Elise Friloux, Tupelo, MSU; Catherine Dilgren, Sugarland, Texas, MSU; Kacie Harris, Tupelo, Blue Mountain College. Back row from left are, Nathaniel Sparks of Belmont, MSU; Sami Whitwell of Tupelo, University of Virginia; Austin […]
TUPELO – Area students in grade six or above are encouraged to take advantage of free physicals offered by the Weston Reed Foundation from 8 a.m.-noon Saturday, Aug. 9, at the new Police Athletic League, 204 Douglas St. Parking is available behind the Police Athletic League building or next door at the Link Centre, 1800 […]
- Making a difference every day April 26, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...