HOUSTON – Local McDonald’s® owner-operator Robert Tomey was recently honored by his peers for his investment to upgrade and provide a clean, quality restaurants for his customers. Tomey received the prestigious Place Award at the annual McDonald’s Great Southern Region meeting of the Regional Owner-Operator Association held recently in New Orleans. Tomey, who owns and […]
Tag Archives | New Orleans
The rooftop courtyard of the Omni Royal Hotel in the historic French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana was the setting of the wedding of Taylor Brooke Hendrix and Austin Dakota Jenkins. The private ceremony took place on Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 6 p.m. Taylor is the daughter of Mark and Tiffany Hendrix of Vardaman. […]
HOUSTON – Lewellyn Lillian “Lucy” Gerosa Flaherty, 61, died Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013, at her home in Houston. She was born April 19, 1952, in New Orleans to Louis Gerosa and Estel Benton Gerosa. She was a scale operator at Prairie Bluff Landfill in Houston and a member of Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church. Services […]
OKOLONA – Florence Emma Fischer Attaway, 72, died Monday, June 10, 2013, at her residence in Okolona following an extended illness. She was born Dec. 19, 1940, in New Orleans to Robert Fischer and Josephine Bowese Fischer. She worked as a hairdresser for many years in Louisiana before moving to North Mississippi in 2005 […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...