HOUSTON – Local McDonald’s® owner-operator Robert Tomey was recently honored by his peers for his investment to upgrade and provide a clean, quality restaurants for his customers. Tomey received the prestigious Place Award at the annual McDonald’s Great Southern Region meeting of the Regional Owner-Operator Association held recently in New Orleans. Tomey, who owns and […]
Tag Archives | New Orleans
The rooftop courtyard of the Omni Royal Hotel in the historic French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana was the setting of the wedding of Taylor Brooke Hendrix and Austin Dakota Jenkins. The private ceremony took place on Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 6 p.m. Taylor is the daughter of Mark and Tiffany Hendrix of Vardaman. […]
HOUSTON – Lewellyn Lillian “Lucy” Gerosa Flaherty, 61, died Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013, at her home in Houston. She was born April 19, 1952, in New Orleans to Louis Gerosa and Estel Benton Gerosa. She was a scale operator at Prairie Bluff Landfill in Houston and a member of Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church. Services […]
OKOLONA – Florence Emma Fischer Attaway, 72, died Monday, June 10, 2013, at her residence in Okolona following an extended illness. She was born Dec. 19, 1940, in New Orleans to Robert Fischer and Josephine Bowese Fischer. She worked as a hairdresser for many years in Louisiana before moving to North Mississippi in 2005 […]
- When seconds count October 13, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: “Hail Dear Old State” October 16, 2014
- HOUSTON HOMECOMING QUEEN 2014 October 16, 2014
- County revisits dog law October 17, 2014
- Art in the Park October 17, 2014
- Molly May faces breast cancer head on October 20, 2014
- Pharr/Hollingsworth October 19, 2014
- Hankins/Akins October 19, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Crowds pack Cornbread Festival October 17, 2014
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...