HOUSTON – Local McDonald’s® owner-operator Robert Tomey was recently honored by his peers for his investment to upgrade and provide a clean, quality restaurants for his customers. Tomey received the prestigious Place Award at the annual McDonald’s Great Southern Region meeting of the Regional Owner-Operator Association held recently in New Orleans. Tomey, who owns and […]
Tag Archives | New Orleans
The rooftop courtyard of the Omni Royal Hotel in the historic French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana was the setting of the wedding of Taylor Brooke Hendrix and Austin Dakota Jenkins. The private ceremony took place on Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 6 p.m. Taylor is the daughter of Mark and Tiffany Hendrix of Vardaman. […]
HOUSTON – Lewellyn Lillian “Lucy” Gerosa Flaherty, 61, died Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013, at her home in Houston. She was born April 19, 1952, in New Orleans to Louis Gerosa and Estel Benton Gerosa. She was a scale operator at Prairie Bluff Landfill in Houston and a member of Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church. Services […]
OKOLONA – Florence Emma Fischer Attaway, 72, died Monday, June 10, 2013, at her residence in Okolona following an extended illness. She was born Dec. 19, 1940, in New Orleans to Robert Fischer and Josephine Bowese Fischer. She worked as a hairdresser for many years in Louisiana before moving to North Mississippi in 2005 […]
- Houlka Community Thanksgiving is Nov. 22 November 19, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Houlka ready for another run this season November 25, 2014
- Bells will be ringing November 25, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...