SHERMAN – Robert Parker, 64, died Thursday Oct. 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was a retired truck driver. He enjoyed fishing and watching NASCAR. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, at New Liberty Baptist Church in Vardaman with Bro. Jimmy Vance officiating. Burial will be in […]
Tag Archives | New Liberty
VARDAMAN – Raymon Lee Murphree, 84, died Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013, at his daughter’s home. He was born Dec. 19, 1928, in Calhoun County. He was the retired owner of Salvage & Scrap Metal Recycling and a member of New Liberty Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, at Parker […]
VARDAMAN – Earlene Pettit Parker, 81, died Friday, June 7, 2013, at Choctaw County Nursing Home in Ackerman. She was retired from Kellwood Company and a member of New Liberty Baptist Church. Service is at 2 p.m. Monday, June 10, at New Liberty Baptist Church. Burial is at New Liberty Cemetery. Parker Memorial Funeral Home […]
VARDAMAN – Modene Murphree Sutherland, 99, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg. She was born Nov. 18, 1913, in Calhoun County. She was a homemaker, a member of New Liberty Baptist Church, and a member of Vardaman Home Demonstration Club, where she had a 75 year pin. Services will be […]
- School ratings a shame November 16, 2014
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Roof concerns discussed again November 20, 2014
- Holiday stockpile November 20, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- WEEK 14: High school football playoff scores November 22, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...