SHERMAN – Robert Parker, 64, died Thursday Oct. 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was a retired truck driver. He enjoyed fishing and watching NASCAR. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, at New Liberty Baptist Church in Vardaman with Bro. Jimmy Vance officiating. Burial will be in […]
Tag Archives | New Liberty
VARDAMAN – Raymon Lee Murphree, 84, died Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013, at his daughter’s home. He was born Dec. 19, 1928, in Calhoun County. He was the retired owner of Salvage & Scrap Metal Recycling and a member of New Liberty Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, at Parker […]
VARDAMAN – Earlene Pettit Parker, 81, died Friday, June 7, 2013, at Choctaw County Nursing Home in Ackerman. She was retired from Kellwood Company and a member of New Liberty Baptist Church. Service is at 2 p.m. Monday, June 10, at New Liberty Baptist Church. Burial is at New Liberty Cemetery. Parker Memorial Funeral Home […]
VARDAMAN – Modene Murphree Sutherland, 99, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg. She was born Nov. 18, 1913, in Calhoun County. She was a homemaker, a member of New Liberty Baptist Church, and a member of Vardaman Home Demonstration Club, where she had a 75 year pin. Services will be […]
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...