CALHOUN CITY – Nathan Bryan Harrison, 66, died Saturday, May 24, 2014, at his residence. He was born May 21, 1948, in Grenada to Calvin Dee and Julia Brown Harrison. After graduating from Calhoun City High School in 1966, he attended drafting school in Atlanta, Ga. He was a retired businessman. He was the co-founder […]
Tag Archives | Nathan
HOUSTON – Most people don’t know Okolona was raided by Union forces at least four times during the Civil War with at least two other skirmishes occurring around this “bread basket of the Confederacy.” The 150th anniversary of the Civil War has sparked interest in events that occurred in this area and the Chickasaw County […]
OXFORD – The following University of Mississippi students are among 813 candidates for degrees at the close of the fall semester. They are invited to participate in UM’s spring commencement scheduled May 14. n Brodee Lee Moore of Houlka, Bachelor of General Studies n Richard Bradley Moore of Houston, Bachelor of Business Administration n Constance […]
VARDAMAN – Nathan Eli Tharp, newborn, died Sunday, June 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Center in Tupelo. He was born June 23, 2013. Graveside services will be at 3 p.m. Wednesday, June 26, at Rose Hill Cemetery with Bro. Amison officiating. Parker Memorial Funeral Home of Vardaman is in charge of the […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Houston’s Scott receives NSHSS honor September 2, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...