CALHOUN CITY – Nathan Bryan Harrison, 66, died Saturday, May 24, 2014, at his residence. He was born May 21, 1948, in Grenada to Calvin Dee and Julia Brown Harrison. After graduating from Calhoun City High School in 1966, he attended drafting school in Atlanta, Ga. He was a retired businessman. He was the co-founder […]
Tag Archives | Nathan
HOUSTON – Most people don’t know Okolona was raided by Union forces at least four times during the Civil War with at least two other skirmishes occurring around this “bread basket of the Confederacy.” The 150th anniversary of the Civil War has sparked interest in events that occurred in this area and the Chickasaw County […]
OXFORD – The following University of Mississippi students are among 813 candidates for degrees at the close of the fall semester. They are invited to participate in UM’s spring commencement scheduled May 14. n Brodee Lee Moore of Houlka, Bachelor of General Studies n Richard Bradley Moore of Houston, Bachelor of Business Administration n Constance […]
VARDAMAN – Nathan Eli Tharp, newborn, died Sunday, June 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Center in Tupelo. He was born June 23, 2013. Graveside services will be at 3 p.m. Wednesday, June 26, at Rose Hill Cemetery with Bro. Amison officiating. Parker Memorial Funeral Home of Vardaman is in charge of the […]
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Houston Solar Car team wins 14th Solar Challenge July 25, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- Journalism 101 July 28, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Horn/Jones July 27, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...