OKOLONA – Myrtle Lee Griffin Boyd, 81, died Thursday, May 29, 2014, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 1, at Union Grove United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Union Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of […]
Tag Archives | Myrtle
MYRTLE – Liam Joseph Stearns, 17 months, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, at his home. He was born July 19, 2012, in New Albany, the son of Steven and Tammy Stearns. He was preceded in death in March 2013 by his mother. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, at St. Francis of […]
MYRTLE – William Danny McCuiston, 73, died Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013, at his residence. He was born Feb. 24, 1940, in Duckhill to William Durwood McCuiston and Frances Ingram. He retired as plant manager of Woodcraft. He was a U.S. Army veteran and a member Myrtle Methodist Church. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, […]
MYRTLE – Linda Sue Minor Rodgers, 51, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born Sept. 10, 1961, in Helena, Ark., to James Talmadge Minor and Kathleen Norris Oliver Minor. She was a line supplier at Ultra Comfort Foam in New Albany and a member of the Poolville Baptist […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Nunnelee’s cancer no longer treatable, spokesman says January 30, 2015
- Supper in the sights January 30, 2015
- Trustees moving quickly January 30, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...