OKOLONA – Myrtle Lee Griffin Boyd, 81, died Thursday, May 29, 2014, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 1, at Union Grove United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Union Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of […]
Tag Archives | Myrtle
MYRTLE – Liam Joseph Stearns, 17 months, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, at his home. He was born July 19, 2012, in New Albany, the son of Steven and Tammy Stearns. He was preceded in death in March 2013 by his mother. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, at St. Francis of […]
MYRTLE – William Danny McCuiston, 73, died Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013, at his residence. He was born Feb. 24, 1940, in Duckhill to William Durwood McCuiston and Frances Ingram. He retired as plant manager of Woodcraft. He was a U.S. Army veteran and a member Myrtle Methodist Church. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, […]
MYRTLE – Linda Sue Minor Rodgers, 51, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born Sept. 10, 1961, in Helena, Ark., to James Talmadge Minor and Kathleen Norris Oliver Minor. She was a line supplier at Ultra Comfort Foam in New Albany and a member of the Poolville Baptist […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...