OKOLONA – Myrtle Lee Griffin Boyd, 81, died Thursday, May 29, 2014, at the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 1, at Union Grove United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Union Grove United Methodist Church Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of […]
Tag Archives | Myrtle
MYRTLE – Liam Joseph Stearns, 17 months, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, at his home. He was born July 19, 2012, in New Albany, the son of Steven and Tammy Stearns. He was preceded in death in March 2013 by his mother. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, at St. Francis of […]
MYRTLE – William Danny McCuiston, 73, died Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013, at his residence. He was born Feb. 24, 1940, in Duckhill to William Durwood McCuiston and Frances Ingram. He retired as plant manager of Woodcraft. He was a U.S. Army veteran and a member Myrtle Methodist Church. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, […]
MYRTLE – Linda Sue Minor Rodgers, 51, died Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born Sept. 10, 1961, in Helena, Ark., to James Talmadge Minor and Kathleen Norris Oliver Minor. She was a line supplier at Ultra Comfort Foam in New Albany and a member of the Poolville Baptist […]
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Who’s No. 1! November 28, 2014
- Monroe authorities need help locating missing man November 28, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 28, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...