The Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science is pleased to announce that the Class of 2017 has been selected and Chickasaw County’s Maggie Atkinson has been admitted into the highly selective school. Atkinson, of Van Vleet, is the daughter of Irby and Emily Atkinson. She currently attends Houlka Attendance Center and will attend the MSMS […]
Tag Archives | MSMS
COLUMBUS – The Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science is seeking applications for the upcoming two Math and Science Leadership camps to be hosted by the school are now available. The first camp will serve rising seventh and eighth graders (current sixth and seventh graders), and the second will serve rising ninth and tenth graders […]
COLUMBUS – The Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science (MSMS) is coming to Attala County and Oxford to meet with students and families who are curious about the school. A representative from MSMS will be at the Attala County Public Library from 4 to 6 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 23, and at the Lafayette County-Oxford Public […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal COLUMBUS – A student from Okolona has been awarded admittance to the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science. Shawanda Jones will join approximately 125 other academically gifted students from across the state of Mississippi as a member of the MSMS Class of 2015. Jones is a current sophomore at Okolona […]
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...