The Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science is pleased to announce that the Class of 2017 has been selected and Chickasaw County’s Maggie Atkinson has been admitted into the highly selective school. Atkinson, of Van Vleet, is the daughter of Irby and Emily Atkinson. She currently attends Houlka Attendance Center and will attend the MSMS […]
Tag Archives | MSMS
COLUMBUS – The Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science is seeking applications for the upcoming two Math and Science Leadership camps to be hosted by the school are now available. The first camp will serve rising seventh and eighth graders (current sixth and seventh graders), and the second will serve rising ninth and tenth graders […]
COLUMBUS – The Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science (MSMS) is coming to Attala County and Oxford to meet with students and families who are curious about the school. A representative from MSMS will be at the Attala County Public Library from 4 to 6 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 23, and at the Lafayette County-Oxford Public […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal COLUMBUS – A student from Okolona has been awarded admittance to the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science. Shawanda Jones will join approximately 125 other academically gifted students from across the state of Mississippi as a member of the MSMS Class of 2015. Jones is a current sophomore at Okolona […]
- SCORES: Thursday, April 28 softball and baseball April 29, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- Lady Toppers down Senatobia May 5, 2016
- Houston to host National Day of Prayer today May 5, 2016
- Jones to play in NFL with with Kansas City May 5, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Balancing act May 5, 2016
- Mississippi black bears are on the move May 3, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...