HOUSTON – The city is seeking to cut costs and may ask homeowners to cut their yards out to the street next spring. The Houston Board of Aldermen discussed a proposal last week that would require property owners to be responsible for the upkeep of property in front of their home and also to mow […]
Tag Archives | Mowing
HOUSTON – The grass grows quick, tall and in a lot of places in city parks and Aldermen have let the bid to keep it neat and trimmed. A-1 Lawn Care and Jeff Gravatt was the low bidder for the mowing contract for city parks and the city cemetery let by the Houston Board of […]
- EDITORIAL: Let’s go to work! June 25, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May named to Top 10 June 28, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Lines of Liberty July 2, 2015
- Supervisors ponder MDOC moves July 2, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Local talent attends ICC camp June 30, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...