Special to the Chickasaw Journal Junior Molly K. May, center, was crowned Miss Maroon & White for 2016 during a Thursday, March 10 campus program at Mississippi State. May is a communication/public relations major from Houston and a graduate of Houston High School. She is the daughter of Debra May and Glen Bingham Also selected […]
Tag Archives | Molly May
Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May a finalist By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal VICKSBURG – Hannah Roberts won the Miss Mississippi pageant and will compete for the crown of Miss America in September. The 21-year-old Roberts represented Miss University of Southern Mississippi in the competition Saturday night in Vicksburg and earned a $10,000 scholarship. Roberts […]
By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – She is no stranger to pageants, but Molly May is quick to say this is the big one. May is one of 30 young women from across the Magnolia State who have traveled to Vicksburg this week with their eye on the title of Miss Mississippi and the […]
HOUSTON – This is not the face most people normally picture when they think of breast cancer. However, the disease can be just as deadly, just as life-altering – or perhaps more so – to a young woman who is just beginning to try her wings and learning to live on her own. Molly May […]
FULTON – Members of CenterStage, Itawamba Community College’s pop show group, have been selected for 2014-15. They include vocalists Marilyn Ramirez and Kelli Aurell, both of Ackerman; Madison Eldridge of Saltillo; Sydney Harrell and Molly May, both of Houston; Sierra Richardson of Mooreville; Saydee Moss of Houlka; Mary Elizabeth Smith of Smithville; Matthew Kelly and […]
From press reports FULTON – Approximately 40 contestants will compete for the title of Most Beautiful 2014 at Itawamba Community College during the annual pageant Dec. 3, in the W.O. Benjamin Fine Arts Center auditorium on the Fulton Campus. Contestants included Payton Cheyenne Davis, Lynn Dunnam, Lexie Higgins, Cristina Forrester, Aubrey Seay, all of Tupelo; […]
Members of the 2013 Homecoming Court at Itawamba Community College include front, from left, Austin Timms of Mooreville; Logan Whitworth of Mooreville, Fulton Campus Sophomore Maid; Trevor Hood of Blue Springs; Makel Hutchins of Saltillo, Homecoming Queen; Lynn Dunnam of Tupelo, Fulton Campus Sophomore Maid; Austin Williams of Mooreville; middle, Faith Cook of Tupelo, Tupelo […]
- Houlka streamlines police accounting May 18, 2016
- Toppers commit four errors in loss May 22, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- Houston wins state baseball championship May 23, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...