Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May a finalist By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal VICKSBURG – Hannah Roberts won the Miss Mississippi pageant and will compete for the crown of Miss America in September. The 21-year-old Roberts represented Miss University of Southern Mississippi in the competition Saturday night in Vicksburg and earned a $10,000 scholarship. Roberts […]
Tag Archives | Molly May
By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – She is no stranger to pageants, but Molly May is quick to say this is the big one. May is one of 30 young women from across the Magnolia State who have traveled to Vicksburg this week with their eye on the title of Miss Mississippi and the […]
HOUSTON – This is not the face most people normally picture when they think of breast cancer. However, the disease can be just as deadly, just as life-altering – or perhaps more so – to a young woman who is just beginning to try her wings and learning to live on her own. Molly May […]
FULTON – Members of CenterStage, Itawamba Community College’s pop show group, have been selected for 2014-15. They include vocalists Marilyn Ramirez and Kelli Aurell, both of Ackerman; Madison Eldridge of Saltillo; Sydney Harrell and Molly May, both of Houston; Sierra Richardson of Mooreville; Saydee Moss of Houlka; Mary Elizabeth Smith of Smithville; Matthew Kelly and […]
From press reports FULTON – Approximately 40 contestants will compete for the title of Most Beautiful 2014 at Itawamba Community College during the annual pageant Dec. 3, in the W.O. Benjamin Fine Arts Center auditorium on the Fulton Campus. Contestants included Payton Cheyenne Davis, Lynn Dunnam, Lexie Higgins, Cristina Forrester, Aubrey Seay, all of Tupelo; […]
Members of the 2013 Homecoming Court at Itawamba Community College include front, from left, Austin Timms of Mooreville; Logan Whitworth of Mooreville, Fulton Campus Sophomore Maid; Trevor Hood of Blue Springs; Makel Hutchins of Saltillo, Homecoming Queen; Lynn Dunnam of Tupelo, Fulton Campus Sophomore Maid; Austin Williams of Mooreville; middle, Faith Cook of Tupelo, Tupelo […]
- EDITORIAL: Collecting Fines July 23, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...