BUFFALO, Mo. – Benjamin L. Carter, 98, passed away peacefully on Monday, March 17, 2014, at Colonial Nursing Home in Buffalo, Mo. He was preceded in death by his loving wife of 65 years, Hettye W. Carter. Born in 1916 in Van Vleet, he graduated in civil engineering from Mississippi State University in 1938. Waiving […]
Tag Archives | Missouri
Linda Gail Brabant, 62, daughter of John and Murtice (Woodall) Higginbotham was born Aug. 11, 1951 in Houston. She died Aug. 17, 2013 in her home, Plato, Mo. Linda grew up moving from military base to military base since her father was in the military for 20 years. She spent time in Germany, Fort Hood […]
- MDWFP museum summer camp registration now open March 25, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...