BUFFALO, Mo. – Benjamin L. Carter, 98, passed away peacefully on Monday, March 17, 2014, at Colonial Nursing Home in Buffalo, Mo. He was preceded in death by his loving wife of 65 years, Hettye W. Carter. Born in 1916 in Van Vleet, he graduated in civil engineering from Mississippi State University in 1938. Waiving […]
Tag Archives | Missouri
Linda Gail Brabant, 62, daughter of John and Murtice (Woodall) Higginbotham was born Aug. 11, 1951 in Houston. She died Aug. 17, 2013 in her home, Plato, Mo. Linda grew up moving from military base to military base since her father was in the military for 20 years. She spent time in Germany, Fort Hood […]
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Area school dress code policies July 30, 2014
- Crime Roundup July 31, 2014
- Lonnie Whitt remembered as man who served. July 31, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: What I like about Houston July 31, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Fourteen in a row! July 31, 2014
- Mississippi’s best and brightest July 31, 2014
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...