CORDOVA, Tenn. – Matthew J. Lautar passed away at home June 2, 2014, in Cordova, Tenn. He was born March 1, 1941, in Barberton, Ohio. He graduated from West Point High School in 1959. He attended Millsaps College and was a member of the football team and Kappa Sigma Fraternity. He transferred to the University […]
Tag Archives | Millsaps College
NEENAH, Wis. – Ashes of William Bolick were placed in Poplar Springs cemetery in Calhoun County in June along with a family marker. William grew up in Greenwood and Jackson, and he received his Master’s degree in psychology from Ole Miss. He taught psychology at Millsaps College in Jackson, and in the 60′s he moved […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- MDEQ awards solid waste grant to Chickasaw County May 27, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...