Ms. Michelle Dubuisson of Oxford and Mr. and Mrs. Lee Rogers of Thaxton, announce the engagement of their daughter, Amanda Michelle Rogers, to Adam Zachary, son of Mr. and Mrs. Steve Hamblin and Mr. and Mrs. Tim Zachary, all of Houlka. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Jerry and Betty Rogers of Okolona and Frankie […]
Tag Archives | Michelle
The engagement of Ms. Michelle (Shelley) Faye Moss of Houlka and Mrs. Charles William (Bill) Bean of Una is being announced. She is the daughter of Michael and Sarah Moss of Houlka and he is the son of Willie and Patti Jo Bean of Una. The bride-elect is a load planning specialist at Franklin Corporation […]
HOUSTON – Pamela Michelle Easley, 47, died Saturday April 19, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born June 5, 1966, in Lee County to Harold Easley and Glenda Hamby Easley. She was a member of Arbor Grove Baptist Church.Services will be 3 p.m. Wednesday, April 23, at Memorial Funeral Home with […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Houlka races past Hilltoppers November 26, 2015
- Topper season finale November 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A reason to be thankful November 26, 2015
- County upgrades fingerprint machine November 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Shop local November 26, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....