BYHALIA – James Micah “Jimmy” Bishop, 51, died Friday, Oct. 18, 2013, at Baptist Hospital East in Memphis. He was born Oct. 27, 1961, in Texas to James K. Bishop and Faye Shirley Bishop. He was a buyer for Jabil Circuits in Olive Branch and was a member of Houlka Baptist Church. Services are […]
Tag Archives | Micah
- Aldermen approve water meter bonds March 20, 2015
- MDWFP offers interactive map with fishing regulations March 25, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- Supervisors waiting for roads to dry March 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tis spring and a young man’s thoughts turn to . . . baseball March 26, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland