Mr. Edward Gaither Parham of La Grange, Tenn., are pleased to announce the forthcoming wedding of his daughter, Courtney Caroline, to Matthew Benjamin Skelton. Ms. Parham is also the daughter of the late Mrs. Sheila Buffington Parham. Mr. Skelton is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Curtis Skelton of Louisville. The wedding will be […]
Tag Archives | Mexico
Mario Alfredo and Julie Anne Gonzalez of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Jonhse Jerome, April 10, 2014 at 4:28 p.m. at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. He weighed 7-pounds and was 19-inches long. Sharing honors as grandparents are Connie Lacey and Billy Griffin of Houston and Pilar Vargas and Alfredo […]
Ashley Paige Isbill and Brad Michael Dawson were united in marriage on March 15, 2013 at Secrets Maroma Beach Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The bride elect is the daughter of Chuck Isbill of Riceville, Tenn., and Sandra Cline of Etowah, Tenn. She is the granddaughter of Betty Davis of Etowah, and of Ruth Isbill […]
OKOLONA – Annie Louise Ford Millard, 88, of California, formerly of Okolona, died Sunday, July 7, 2013, in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
- McDaniel supporters comb ballot boxes July 19, 2014
- District eye suit to fund MAEP July 23, 2014
- Foard receives 2014 DEKALB award July 23, 2014
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Houston schools prep for registration July 24, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it July 26, 2014
- Gates signs with Northeast July 26, 2014
- Dodge’s Store robbed in Okolona July 25, 2014
- United Way holds Back to School resource fairs July 25, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...