Mr. Edward Gaither Parham of La Grange, Tenn., are pleased to announce the forthcoming wedding of his daughter, Courtney Caroline, to Matthew Benjamin Skelton. Ms. Parham is also the daughter of the late Mrs. Sheila Buffington Parham. Mr. Skelton is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Curtis Skelton of Louisville. The wedding will be […]
Tag Archives | Mexico
Mario Alfredo and Julie Anne Gonzalez of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Jonhse Jerome, April 10, 2014 at 4:28 p.m. at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. He weighed 7-pounds and was 19-inches long. Sharing honors as grandparents are Connie Lacey and Billy Griffin of Houston and Pilar Vargas and Alfredo […]
Ashley Paige Isbill and Brad Michael Dawson were united in marriage on March 15, 2013 at Secrets Maroma Beach Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The bride elect is the daughter of Chuck Isbill of Riceville, Tenn., and Sandra Cline of Etowah, Tenn. She is the granddaughter of Betty Davis of Etowah, and of Ruth Isbill […]
OKOLONA – Annie Louise Ford Millard, 88, of California, formerly of Okolona, died Sunday, July 7, 2013, in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- ICC scholarships awarded to local students November 24, 2014
- Davis Lake bridge bids opened November 27, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...