OXFORD – In a pre-Independence Day concentration on illegal drug activity, seven Lafayette County-area law enforcement agencies began a sweep that netted more than 30 arrests. Lafayette County Metro Narcotics Unit, University of Mississippi Police Department, Lafayette County Sheriff’s Department, Oxford Police Department, United States Marshals Service, Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics and the District Attorney’s […]
Tag Archives | meth
By Lynn West New Albany Gazette NEW ALBANY – Nearly 40 local residents received an abrupt wake-up call Tuesday as a drug task force led by New Albany police made a series of surprise arrests starting about 4:30 a.m. Chief Chris Robertson said the sweep, dubbed “Operation Fish Net,” was the culmination of eight months’ […]
OKOLONA – A traffic stop led to the arrest of a Texas man. Monroe County Sheriff’s Department Narcotics Unit arrested Joe Anthony Medina, 47, of San Antonio, Texas. Medina was arrested as the result of a traffic stop on Highway 41 in Monroe County. Medina is charged with possession of methamphetamine. MDOT assisted in the […]
Monroe Journal OKOLONA – An Okolona man was arrested on marijuana charges over the weekend. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Department Narcotics Unit arrested Terry Montrell Gillespie, 29, of Okolona, on Friday. Gillespie is charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana. The arrest was the result of a traffic stop on Highway 45 Alternate in […]
OKOLONA – The February term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court saw judges dispose of 15 cases and revoke probation on four individuals sentenced in previous court appearances. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth accepted nine guilty pleas and brought five people back before them on contempt of court charges for […]
OKOLONA – The October term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court saw the docket swell from 73 cases in July to 105 this month in Okolona, with judges disposing of 25 cases. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth accepted 18 guilty pleas, retired five cases to the files, dismissed one case […]
OKOLONA – The October term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court has seen the docket swell from 73 cases in July to 105 this month in Okolona. Most of the new cases involve a number of appeals from Justice Court with the majority of those being Driving Under the Influence cases. There are 12 DUI appeals […]
HOUSTON – Judges, attorneys and court personnel were busy in the September term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court, disposing of more than a third of the cases on the docket. There were no jury trials this term with six cases retired to the files and 21 guilty pleas accepted by Circuit Court Judges Andrew Howorth […]
JB Clark Daily Journal TUPELO – Six Northeast Mississippians were arraigned on meth-related charges Friday afternoon in Lee County Justice Court. Christopher Bray, 29, of Saltillo; Amanda Brown, 28, of Tupelo; Christy Irvin, 33, of Saltillo; Angel Starling, 41, of Mantachie and Jonathan Wilson, 18, of Mooreville, were charged with conspiracy to manufacture meth Wednesday […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houston tourism tax vote set for Aug. 11 May 18, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...