HOUSTON – The Taste of Houston is shaping up well with several businesses on board to provide a sample of their favorite recipes and a little glimpse into their wares, services and products. The Taste of Houston has a different twist this year with business owners and merchants taking the serving spots on the buffet […]
Tag Archives | merchants
HOUSTON – There were clothes, art, food and the finest in holiday fashions at the Second Annual Houston Holiday Bazaar. Six local businesses banded together with Historic Hometown Houston to host the bazaar at First United Methodist Church on Dec. 6, with the public invited in to look at what is on sale this […]
CHICKASAW COUNTY – You can spend your money at the big box stores on Black Friday, mail it out of town on Cyber Monday or you can spend it with someone you know in Houston, Okolona, Houlka or Woodland this Christmas. Economic development staff and city officials are urging shoppers to look for deals this […]
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...