WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn, 82, passed away on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence. He was born on July 20, 1931, in Kansas to Jonas and Laura Koehn. He was baptized into the church of God in Christ Mennonite on Nov. 19, 1944. He married Phyllis Becker on Oct. 26, 1952. He […]
Tag Archives | Mennonite
WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn passed away Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence in West Point. Complete funeral arrangements will be announced later by Robinson Funeral Home in West Point. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at West Point Mennonite Church.
OKOLONA – Lela Fern Koehn Unruh, 73, died Friday, Aug. 30, 2013, at Baptist Hospital in Columbus after an eight month illness. Born April 20, 1940, in McPherson, Kan., Lela grew up there and attended the Harmony Schools. She married the love of her life, LaVern Unruh in Glava, Kan. on March 20, 1959, a […]
OKOLONA – Lela (Mrs. LaVern) Unruh, 73, died Friday, Aug. 30, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus after a brief illness. A service celebrating her life will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Sept. 3, at Okolona Mennonite Church. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the church. A full obituary will […]
HOUSTON – Farming is one of the most dangerous jobs in the country and 80 percent of all accidents occur in the home. With those two facts in mind, the Chickasaw County Extension Service hosted the 11th Annual Ag Safety Day last week at the Chickasaw County Coliseum with fifth graders from all county schools […]
- MDWFP museum summer camp registration now open March 25, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...