WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn, 82, passed away on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence. He was born on July 20, 1931, in Kansas to Jonas and Laura Koehn. He was baptized into the church of God in Christ Mennonite on Nov. 19, 1944. He married Phyllis Becker on Oct. 26, 1952. He […]
Tag Archives | Mennonite
WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn passed away Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence in West Point. Complete funeral arrangements will be announced later by Robinson Funeral Home in West Point. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at West Point Mennonite Church.
OKOLONA – Lela Fern Koehn Unruh, 73, died Friday, Aug. 30, 2013, at Baptist Hospital in Columbus after an eight month illness. Born April 20, 1940, in McPherson, Kan., Lela grew up there and attended the Harmony Schools. She married the love of her life, LaVern Unruh in Glava, Kan. on March 20, 1959, a […]
OKOLONA – Lela (Mrs. LaVern) Unruh, 73, died Friday, Aug. 30, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus after a brief illness. A service celebrating her life will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Sept. 3, at Okolona Mennonite Church. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the church. A full obituary will […]
HOUSTON – Farming is one of the most dangerous jobs in the country and 80 percent of all accidents occur in the home. With those two facts in mind, the Chickasaw County Extension Service hosted the 11th Annual Ag Safety Day last week at the Chickasaw County Coliseum with fifth graders from all county schools […]
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Who’s No. 1! November 28, 2014
- Monroe authorities need help locating missing man November 28, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 28, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...