WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn, 82, passed away on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence. He was born on July 20, 1931, in Kansas to Jonas and Laura Koehn. He was baptized into the church of God in Christ Mennonite on Nov. 19, 1944. He married Phyllis Becker on Oct. 26, 1952. He […]
Tag Archives | Mennonite
WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn passed away Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence in West Point. Complete funeral arrangements will be announced later by Robinson Funeral Home in West Point. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at West Point Mennonite Church.
OKOLONA – Lela Fern Koehn Unruh, 73, died Friday, Aug. 30, 2013, at Baptist Hospital in Columbus after an eight month illness. Born April 20, 1940, in McPherson, Kan., Lela grew up there and attended the Harmony Schools. She married the love of her life, LaVern Unruh in Glava, Kan. on March 20, 1959, a […]
OKOLONA – Lela (Mrs. LaVern) Unruh, 73, died Friday, Aug. 30, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus after a brief illness. A service celebrating her life will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Sept. 3, at Okolona Mennonite Church. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the church. A full obituary will […]
HOUSTON – Farming is one of the most dangerous jobs in the country and 80 percent of all accidents occur in the home. With those two facts in mind, the Chickasaw County Extension Service hosted the 11th Annual Ag Safety Day last week at the Chickasaw County Coliseum with fifth graders from all county schools […]
- Process of returning stolen property is detailed. April 20, 2015
- Hilltoppers eye playoffs April 23, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Flywheel fun starts Friday April 23, 2015
- Houston honors best and brightest April 23, 2015
- Houston hosts Flywheel Festival April 24, 2015
- Pugh Inducted Into Alpha Chi April 27, 2015
- Candidates cautioned on placing signs April 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Presidential politics for 2016 April 26, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation April 25, 2015
- State benefits from Natchez Trace Parkway visitors April 24, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...