HOUSTON – Howard Glen White, 84, died Thursday, April 25, 2013. He was born Sept. 14, 1928, in Clay County to Alvie Ardell White and Artie “Kidie” Elizabeth Vaughn White. He was a member of Southside Church of Christ. He was a rural mail carrier. He was the owner and operator of White’s Dept. Store […]
Tag Archives | Memorial Funeral Home
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Runoff races for Sheriff, Chancery and two Supervisors August 4, 2015
- Bowens, Gladney lift in Las Vegas August 4, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland