HOUSTON – Howard Glen White, 84, died Thursday, April 25, 2013. He was born Sept. 14, 1928, in Clay County to Alvie Ardell White and Artie “Kidie” Elizabeth Vaughn White. He was a member of Southside Church of Christ. He was a rural mail carrier. He was the owner and operator of White’s Dept. Store […]
Tag Archives | Memorial Funeral Home
- Saturday shooting sends woman to surgery March 23, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland