HOUSTON – Howard Glen White, 84, died Thursday, April 25, 2013. He was born Sept. 14, 1928, in Clay County to Alvie Ardell White and Artie “Kidie” Elizabeth Vaughn White. He was a member of Southside Church of Christ. He was a rural mail carrier. He was the owner and operator of White’s Dept. Store […]
Tag Archives | Memorial Funeral Home
- Houlka school “footprint” unveiled January 18, 2015
- Trustees consider search consultant January 22, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Keeping the dream alive January 22, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Looking forward to sunny days January 22, 2015
- Wildcats nip Chiefs January 22, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- Do legislators really know better than voters? January 24, 2015
- Alford earns ICC scholarship January 24, 2015
- BIRTH: Sawyer Blayre Yeatman January 24, 2015
- United Furniture gears up for February opening in Verona January 23, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland