OKOLONA – Alvie Dow “Bunt” Griggs Jr., 85, died Sunday, April 13, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice in Tupelo. He was born Aug. 25, 1928, in Chickasaw County to Alvie Dow Griggs Sr. and Flora Hulsey Griggs. He served in the U.S. Army as a private first class during the Korean War. He […]
Tag Archives | mechanic
A mechanic who can be trusted to fix it right and price it the same way is hard to find. Cole’s Texaco in Houston has built a reputation of trust with its customers over the past two decades and is not about to let that good name down. “I have people who have been […]
When it comes to car care you have to trust the people who keep you rolling down the highway. Reggie Callahan has been in business for 15 years and learned early on people have to know they are getting quality work for a good price when they bring their car in to King’s Tire. “It’s […]
HOUSTON – Edward Eugene Smith, 70, died Friday, March 29, 2013, at his home. He was born May 20, 1942, in Van Vleet to Woodrow and Pauline Smith. He worked as a farmer and mechanic until he became disabled. The family would like to recognize the kindness and diligence of his Gentiva Hospice nurses, Carol […]
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors April 19, 2015
- Cyclist dies on Natchez Trace Parkway April 22, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Voice your vote April 23, 2015
- Testing time April 23, 2015
- Hilltoppers eye playoffs April 23, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation April 25, 2015
- State benefits from Natchez Trace Parkway visitors April 24, 2015
- Houston hosts Flywheel Festival April 24, 2015
- Houston honors best and brightest April 23, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Flywheel fun starts Friday April 23, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...