OKOLONA – Alvie Dow “Bunt” Griggs Jr., 85, died Sunday, April 13, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice in Tupelo. He was born Aug. 25, 1928, in Chickasaw County to Alvie Dow Griggs Sr. and Flora Hulsey Griggs. He served in the U.S. Army as a private first class during the Korean War. He […]
Tag Archives | mechanic
A mechanic who can be trusted to fix it right and price it the same way is hard to find. Cole’s Texaco in Houston has built a reputation of trust with its customers over the past two decades and is not about to let that good name down. “I have people who have been […]
When it comes to car care you have to trust the people who keep you rolling down the highway. Reggie Callahan has been in business for 15 years and learned early on people have to know they are getting quality work for a good price when they bring their car in to King’s Tire. “It’s […]
HOUSTON – Edward Eugene Smith, 70, died Friday, March 29, 2013, at his home. He was born May 20, 1942, in Van Vleet to Woodrow and Pauline Smith. He worked as a farmer and mechanic until he became disabled. The family would like to recognize the kindness and diligence of his Gentiva Hospice nurses, Carol […]
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Crime Roundup July 31, 2014
- Lonnie Whitt remembered as man who served. July 31, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: What I like about Houston July 31, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Fourteen in a row! July 31, 2014
- Mississippi’s best and brightest July 31, 2014
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...