OKOLONA – Alvie Dow “Bunt” Griggs Jr., 85, died Sunday, April 13, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice in Tupelo. He was born Aug. 25, 1928, in Chickasaw County to Alvie Dow Griggs Sr. and Flora Hulsey Griggs. He served in the U.S. Army as a private first class during the Korean War. He […]
Tag Archives | mechanic
A mechanic who can be trusted to fix it right and price it the same way is hard to find. Cole’s Texaco in Houston has built a reputation of trust with its customers over the past two decades and is not about to let that good name down. “I have people who have been […]
When it comes to car care you have to trust the people who keep you rolling down the highway. Reggie Callahan has been in business for 15 years and learned early on people have to know they are getting quality work for a good price when they bring their car in to King’s Tire. “It’s […]
HOUSTON – Edward Eugene Smith, 70, died Friday, March 29, 2013, at his home. He was born May 20, 1942, in Van Vleet to Woodrow and Pauline Smith. He worked as a farmer and mechanic until he became disabled. The family would like to recognize the kindness and diligence of his Gentiva Hospice nurses, Carol […]
- Fewer snowflakes this Christmas November 17, 2014
- Volunteers need to answer the call November 20, 2014
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- Helping Hands of Houlka November 21, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- A golfer’s tale November 23, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it November 23, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...